http://cafeman.www9.50megs.com/atari...dventure2.html

I've posted the Adventure II demo that appeared at the OKGE show on September 20, 2003. You can download it from the dev site page! Info about the demo's current status is there. Basically, this is a demo of the game at about 55% done.

There's a lot of work left to do with this 5200 homebrew, hence the reason we pushed the expected finish date back to the Philly Classic 5 show in spring 2004. The use of 'flickering' is just plain ugly when seen on an emulator,and it bothers me. But even at its worst flickering (Say that there are 4 objects on the screen at once plus the player), it doesn't look that bad on a real TV, which surprised me. I've been working on a 2nd sprite engine which will minimize the flicker quite a bit but it isn't ready to show off yet.

Every item that you see is reachable. I will note that the Square is capable of crossing some logs through the 'gaps' between them when moving left or right -- but it might take a bit of work as sometimes the collision routine bounces you back. Use the Bridge to get to other places as necessary. The Troll is the thief of this game -- currently he stays on his bridge. There are some placeholder sounds, an attract mode (press START or button to start each game), and a little preview of new Raccoon Lad screens as a 'reward' for beating each game.

(_)3