Thread: commodore items.......questions

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default commodore items.......questions

well i'm not sure where this stuff came from......but i have it......and i know absolutely nothing of it.....so i guess i'm curious. it looks like it could be worth some money but i haven't been able to find any info on it.

super 1750 clone - 512k of RAM(cart) has a manual with it and a 5.25 floppy......

flight simulator II - comes with some 5.25 floppies and instructions, maps, and box.......

is anybody on here a commodore know it all.......or atleast a know a little......?

just looking for an idea what they're worth. anybody interested.....i have a few parts to a commodore as well but one of my friends may be interested....so if it saves me from boxing it. to him it will go....but what are these 2 items worth? anything?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    icbrkr

Default Re: commodore items.......questions

Quote Originally Posted by nesuser2
    well i'm not sure where this stuff came from......but i have it......and i know absolutely nothing of it.....so i guess i'm curious. it looks like it could be worth some money but i haven't been able to find any info on it.

super 1750 clone - 512k of RAM(cart) has a manual with it and a 5.25 floppy......

flight simulator II - comes with some 5.25 floppies and instructions, maps, and box.......

is anybody on here a commodore know it all.......or atleast a know a little......?

just looking for an idea what they're worth. anybody interested.....i have a few parts to a commodore as well but one of my friends may be interested....so if it saves me from boxing it. to him it will go....but what are these 2 items worth? anything?
    I'd be interested in the 1750 I'm not sure the going price, because it's been way too long since I've been heavily into C64 stuff. I do know though if you're planning on using it/selling it, the 64 requires a beefed up power supply in order to use it.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm me with an offer you feel comfortable with. and i'm sure we can work something out. would you be interested in flight simulator II as well......or......no?

-MS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    icbrkr

Quote Originally Posted by nesuser2
    pm me with an offer you feel comfortable with. and i'm sure we can work something out. would you be interested in flight simulator II as well......or......no?

-MS
    Ack! After I posted this, I realized I had to pay my personal property taxes! Don't worry about me on this, let someone else with cash get it

Brian