This is probably irrelevent, but technically anything I get where I live is an "import" from the perspective of 90% of the people at DP, so if anyone will find this interesting you folks will.

Yongsan is a HUGE electronics mall/district in Seoul. Lots n Lots of vendors selling everything from cell phones to big plasma screen tvs.

There's also a console "alley" which usually only has the "new stuff", mostly PS2, some Xbox and a little less GameCube. I have rarely seen anything classic or retro. Yesterday, there were boxes and boxes of Dreamcast, Saturn, Super Famicom and Mega Drive stuff. Someone must've needed money to play Lineage or Starcraft and had to sell all their stuff.

I saw a Sega CDX, which according to the DP guide starts at about $75. This guy wanted 200,000 won for it (about $170) to which I almost said "piss-eye-yo" which I think means "That's too expensive!" Then I realized that while a Sega CDX is a by any standard "special" in the states, it's even more special over here in Korea where it becomes rare *and* an import.

So, anyway, picked up (used but nice) DC Sakura Taisen 3 (22,000), (new) Saturn Evangelion 2nd impression (28,000), a Platinum Game Boy Player (65,000), (used) GC Kyojin no Doshin (25,000) and a Freeloader disk for GC (35,000).

I also saw a "stack" of about four boxed FFVs for the SFC which I thought was pretty bizarre, but they're probably "common" over here.

Later, at Lotte Mart, I found they were having a "clearance" of PS2 games and I got Capcom vs SNK2 and Guilty Gear Plus for 15,000 each (about $12).