If anyone is interested, and in the vicinity, I'm gonna post up this info... this is a tourney celebrating Michigan's first Capcom vs SNK 2 tournament one year ago. From Eugene "Judgment Day", tournament organizer:

Tournament Game: Capcom v SNK 2--Millionaire Fighting 2001
Date: Saturday, October 26 thru Sunday, October 27 (Sunday Pending)
Time: 2:00 PM
Location: Wizzards Arcade--14225 East 8 Mile Road--Warren, MI 48089
Entry Fee: $10 per person
Settings: Default--Arcade set on "Tournament Mode"
Bracket Set-Up: Double Elimination Bracket
2 out of 3 Winners Bracket
Single Match Losers Bracket
3 out of 5 Finals

Michigan's Anniversary CvS2 Tournament: Winner = Guaranteed $500!
I've been approved to hold another tournament in CvS2. As the title implies this is not an ordinary tournament, but here are the specs so far on it:

Tournament Game: Capcom v SNK 2--Millionaire Fighting 2001
Date: Saturday, October 26 thru Sunday, October 27 (Sunday Pending)
Time: 2:00 PM
Location: Wizzards Arcade--14225 East 8 Mile Road--Warren, MI 48089
Entry Fee: $10 per person
Settings: Default--Arcade set on "Tournament Mode"
Bracket Set-Up: Double Elimination Bracket
2 out of 3 Winners Bracket
Single Match Losers Bracket (2 out of 3 @ Point G of the bracket from the URL provided)

http://www.shinakuma.com/images/pdf...bleelimdraw.pdf

3 out of 5 Finals

Ranking Systems: Shoryuken's Apex System.

Prize Money & Distribution:
1st Place will receive $500 in addition to a percentage of the jackpot that any normal tournament receives. Meaning, if we have 40 players (for example) and 1st gets 70%, that person will get $280 plus $500 totalling almost $800 in CASH. The funds for the $500 will be provided by yours truly.

If the tournament caps out at 64, I will add another $52 to the 1st place bonus...This will award first place with an even $1000.

Side tournaments shall include King of Fighters 98 and Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike on Saturday, and on Sunday, undetermined side tourneys, list of possibles here-SF Alpha 2, SF Alpha 3, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Soul Caliber 2. One of might be added to the Saturday tourney listings.

For 2d fighters, Wizzards has currently Rage of the Dragons, King of Fighters 98, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Capcom vs SNK 2, SF3: 3rd Strike, and an Ultracade with SF2 World Warriors, Champion Edition, Hyper Fighting, and SF1.