Ok, so I just got an X-Men vs. Street Fighter through a trade and I'm trying to play the game on my U.S. Satrun. I have a cartridge that supposedly plays imports and acts as a 4 meg expansion. Now, I know absolutely nothing about Saturns, so maybe someone here knows what the problem is. The only other import game I have is Race Drivin', which wouldn't load up before I got the import cartridge. I think it said "disc read error" or some other such message at the main Saturn menu (where all the CD player commands are) after the game wouldn't load up. When I got the cartridge, I fiddled around with it for a little while and then it read the game no problem.

Now, when I tried to play X-Men vs. Street Fighter, it said "Game Disc unsuitable for this system." As far as I can recall, this is not the same message I received when trying to load up Race Drivin ---- I don't think the system even recognized it as a game disc. So the Saturn knows I'm trying to load up a game disc, but it's "unsuitable." Hmmm. So I flicked the switch on the cartridge to the other side (I'm not sure exactly what this switch does, but there are two different settings). Same result. Reset, powered off and on, opened the CD tray while at the main menu so the disc would be loaded up again. Same result: the game disc is unsuitable. I tried putting in the regular 4 meg cart that came with the game, same result. So I put the import cart back in and put in Race Drivin just to see if that game would load up ---- it loads up fine. Here's the strange part: after messing around with the Saturn some more, I try to load up Race Drivin without any cartridge in the slot; to my surprise, it loads up fine. So, now Race Drivin will load up fine with NO cartridge in the slot, is that strange or is that how these things act???? No matter what, I always get the "game disc unsuitable" message when I try to load up X-Men vs. Street Fighter though.

Anyone have any idea what the problem may be? Have you ever encountered any message like this before? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really want to play this game!