I almost forgot how great this game is. For those who don't know, it was released by Konami in the arcades in 1982. It's a multi-dimensional shmup where the object is fairly simple; just destroy all of the enemy planes. If you manage to destroy enough enemies, then the boss ship comes out, and if you destroy that, then you move on to the next stage. There are five different stages in all, but there is no ending. After destroying the boss of the last stage, you just start over from the first stage, although the difficulty becomes significantly harder.

Stage 1: 1910, against what I think are German Bombers, who shoot and launch bombs.

Stage 2: 1940, and I think you're going up against Japanese Fighters. Watch out for the large planes.

Stage 3: 1970, you have to take down Vietnamese Helicopters. They fire homing missles. Dang.

Stage 4: 1982, the year the game was released. I guess those are Russian Jets that you're trying to down. They're quick and they also have homing missles.

Stage 5: 2001, and you're in space trying to take down UFOs. They're definitely the hardest enemies.

I love this game. I just thought I'd pay respect to TP on here because I played an excellent game about ten minutes ago. I got all the way up to stage 10, and my score was 359,000. Not bad, huh?