Thread: 60+ Games for Trade, 2600 system, Turbo with CD

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 60+ Games for Trade, 2600 system, Turbo with CD

I have over 60 games up for trade, most are commons, but there are some more rare games in there. Counting multiple copies, I think I have 75+... Many of the games are loose.

I also have an Atari 2600 for trade. It is NOT in perfect condition, however it runs quite well. I bought the system off eBay, and the seller hid the switch she "replaced" in the picture. The switch was replaced with a wood screw (!). At any rate, it could be a relatively easy fix, given some spare parts (which I might do, if noone wants a trade). It does not affect the performance of the system, as the switch itself in the machine is not removed, just the "peg". I have 2 other 2600s that I'll trade for scrap - one has no / static sound, the other scrambles and whines on start up.

I have a Turbo Grafx CD and system for trade, with case. The system looks good, and plays well. Naturally, I'm fairly protective of my darling system, and I don't want to give it up for "just anything" (despite the fact that it's a duplicate for me). I want some type of Neo Geo system (say the CD system), or a Jaguar CD, or some other trade close in value - maybe we could suppliment the trade with cash or something.

This is my game list:

http://www.fatmangames.com/user/game...serid=larsoncc

You can see my Want list there, by clicking the big "W".

I am looking for:

*Sega Genesis games (NOT sports titles, please check my collection)
    *Sega 32X games (I have over 30% of the library, please check my collection)
    *Sega CD games
    *Sega Master System games
    *PS2, GameCube, GameBoy Advance, or XBox games (will trade volume as appropriate)
    *Anything on my want list
    *Kisado or other converter for TG-16 to PC Engine conversion
    *S-Video cable for an Atari Jaguar
    *CD-ROM attachment for the Atari Jaguar
    *Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD

I DON'T want:
    *PC games
    *Controllers or cables (except 7800 controllers or a Jaguar S-Video)
    *Comic books
    *Music cds
    *Memory cards

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hmm

wow you have a bunch of not soo pricey games for trade yet your want list is full of rare and expensive games...huh don't think so... x_x
    ~TisLord~

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: hmm

Quote Originally Posted by TisLord
    wow you have a bunch of not soo pricey games for trade yet your want list is full of rare and expensive games...huh don't think so... x_x
    That's not all I want, as stated in my post. Note that I said I want Master System games, GBA games, etc etc - those things aren't in my site's want list. SMS games aren't all that pricey, neither are most Genny games, and neither are most 32X games. Not to mention the game.com games, if you really are sticking to my want list. I also said that I'd trade in volume. I also said that if a big trade is in the works, we could suppliment one side of it with money.

I also said, right up top, most are common, loose games. These are my dupes. They have no value to me, they might have value to someone else.

Yeah, my want list is "expensive" things. I use it to keep track of what I need to make complete collections for different systems.

Sheesh. It's not like I poked you in the eye. Nor is it like I'm looking to trade a Hyundai for a Rolls, either.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Indeed, there's no need to rub it in. My 'for trade' page is generally paltry while my want list has some gems, simply because I don't waste my time with excess stuff outside of what I'm going to keep. BUYING wanted items happens to be an alternative to trading..

Incidentally, larsoncc and I each happen to have things the other wants, so I would say this is a productive post.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i love that name, fatman games.
    Have a shitty famiclone or pirate famicom cartridge you wanna sell? Send me a PM! Word...

Honorary disciple in the House of Meat.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: 60+ Games for Trade, 2600 system, Turbo with CD

Quote Originally Posted by larsoncc
    I have over 60 games up for trade, most are commons, but there are some more rare games in there. Counting multiple copies, I think I have 75+... Many of the games are loose.

I also have an Atari 2600 for trade. It is NOT in perfect condition, however it runs quite well. I bought the system off eBay, and the seller hid the switch she "replaced" in the picture. The switch was replaced with a wood screw (!). At any rate, it could be a relatively easy fix, given some spare parts (which I might do, if noone wants a trade). It does not affect the performance of the system, as the switch itself in the machine is not removed, just the "peg". I have 2 other 2600s that I'll trade for scrap - one has no / static sound, the other scrambles and whines on start up.

I have a Turbo Grafx CD and system for trade, with case. The system looks good, and plays well. Naturally, I'm fairly protective of my darling system, and I don't want to give it up for "just anything" (despite the fact that it's a duplicate for me). I want some type of Neo Geo system (say the CD system), or a Jaguar CD, or some other trade close in value - maybe we could suppliment the trade with cash or something.

This is my game list:

http://www.fatmangames.com/user/game...serid=larsoncc

You can see my Want list there, by clicking the big "W".

I am looking for:

*Sega Genesis games (NOT sports titles, please check my collection)
    *Sega 32X games (I have over 30% of the library, please check my collection)
    *Sega CD games
    *Sega Master System games
    *PS2, GameCube, GameBoy Advance, or XBox games (will trade volume as appropriate)
    *Anything on my want list
    *Kisado or other converter for TG-16 to PC Engine conversion
    *S-Video cable for an Atari Jaguar
    *CD-ROM attachment for the Atari Jaguar
    *Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD

I DON'T want:
    *PC games
    *Controllers or cables (except 7800 controllers or a Jaguar S-Video)
    *Comic books
    *Music cds
    *Memory cards

Ill give you $10 for your atari and $35 for your turbo (with everything)

Then ill sell you my neo geo cd with everything for $120
    Lead, Follow , or get the F*** out of my way !