Ok, here is the situation. I have a Sega Saturn and I love it. I've been in the process of trying to get my hands on all the best U.S. Saturn games. I have most of the best ones so far.

What I don't have are the imports. From what I understand, the vast majority of premier software for the Saturn never made it to the U.S. The thing is, that the titles of the Sega Saturn Import games are so foreign to me, and you just don't see screenshots of these games anywhere. So it's really really hard for me to know which Saturn imports to go after.

Plus the prices of the Saturn imports on Ebay are pretty damn high. So I would hate to buy a crappy import game for the Saturn for huge bucks, just because I don't know what the best games are.

So what I would like to know from a Saturn Import Expert, is what are the best Saturn Imports in the following genre's:

1. Run and Jump Games - Games that would be similar to Clockwork Knight, Astal, Bug!, etc, etc.

2. Action/Adventure - Games like Shinobi Legions and Skeleton Warriors

3. Classic Shooters - Games like Darius Gaiden, etc, etc,

4. Racing games - Games like Daytona, Sega Rally, although I would imagine that all the best ones did actually make it to the U.S.

5. Any any other great games from other genre's. Although I must say that I'm not the biggest Fighting Game fan, nor am I a RPG fan. Although I do like Action Role Playing games like Zelda, Crusader of Centi and stuff like that.

Any help that anybody could provide on this would be greatly appreciated, because I'm just lost when it comes to the Saturn imports.

Oh, one other thing.....Does anybody know any websites where they would have screenshots of these Saturn imports? It would be awesome if I could see some pics of these Saturn imports.