Quote Originally Posted by Vroomfunkel
Just thought I would post my experiences of dealing with this seller, who often has items on ebay, and also has an online shop ..

My experience so far has been - excellent! Have bought through ebay, and through the shop - all items have been delivered quickly, well packaged. Some of them do smell a little "smoky" but that may well be due to previous owners rather than the seller.

Also, I bought about $160 worth of goods, and the package was marked as "Used video games - value $8. I did not request this to be done, so I presume that he does this as standard on items airmailed without insurance (of course, if they are insured then the insured value would have to go on. But I have never had a problem with anything sent to me from Japan so I usually don't go for the insurance)

Lastly, there was one problem with my order - I bought Vampire Savior RAM box set, but when I examined the items, there was no RAM cart in the box. I emailed him, and had a response within 12 hours whereby he offered to refund half the cost of that item. I accepted and within an hour I had the refund.

All in all, I would highly recommend this seller

Vroomfunkel
Is it just me or did you not put who the seller was? I have dealt with tons of sellers and will add my imput later today.