Ok guys, I had another thread that alot of people helped me out on. I'm starting this new thread just so I can organzie my thoughts and not get confused.

Basically, I'm trying to determine what are the 20 to 25 import Saturn games that I should focus on acquiring first. Of course to determine this, you must know what my favorite genre's are. And then see if any of the best Saturn imports happen to be in one of my favorite genre's.

Here are my favorite genres:

1. Run and Jump Mario type games - Super Mario World is my favorite game of all time. Basically I love the mascot run and jump type games. The closest thing I can think of to Run and Jump type games that I've played on the Saturn are: Astal, Clockwork Knight 1 and 2, Bug! 1 and 2, Sonic 3D Blast. That's about it, as far as I can think in terms of games that were released in the U.S. for the Saturn.

2. Action/Adventure - I'm talking about games like Castlevania and Contra and stuff like that. The closest I can think of a game like that on the Saturn would be Skeleton Warriors. Castlevania 4 and Contra 3 on the SNES are two of my all time favorite.

3. Action/RPG - I'm talking about Zelda:Link to the Past on SNES, Dungeon Explorer on the Turbo, Crusader of Centi on the Genny. Stuff like that. Stuff that is much more Action than RPG, but it does have some RPG elements. Usually with a overhead view. The only game I can think of on the Saturn that would be like this would be Shining Wisdom.

4. Sports - I love football games (american football, not soccer). Basketball games, Baseball games, track and Field, Boxing Tennis, etc, etc. My favorites are John Madden 93 on the Genesis, NBA Live 95 on the SNES, World Class Baseball on the Turbo, International Track & Field on PSX, Evander Hollyfield Real Deal on the Genny, Super Tennis on the SNES, etc, etc. Of course, most of these types of games would have been released in the U.S., so I wouldn't think there would be any Saturn imports that I would be looking for. Although there could be a really good Baseball game released for the Saturn in Japan that never made it to the U.S.

5. Shooters - R-Type, Axelay, Gradius, Gaiares, etc, etc. Now I know that Saturn has tons of these puppies. My favorites are the ones that are horizontal and side scrolling. I don't mind the vertical ones, but I like the horizontal ones better. Shooters like Darius and Galactic Attack.

6. Racing type games - Games like F-Zero, Wipeout, Daytona, Sega Rally, etc, etc,. Basically any racing game that is really really good. I love the hell out of Sega Rally. I also like both Daytona's.

7. 3-D flying/shooting - Games like Starfox, Total Eclipse, Panzer Dragoon, etc, etc.

8. 2D Fighting games - Games like Street Fighter 2 and stuff like that. I know the Saturn had tons of these puppies. But I would only be interested in the absolute cream of the crop. And if the Saturn version was better than the PSX version. I would rather get the PSX version, if the PSX version is better.

9. Any Super Great games that don't fit into the above categories - Like Nights into Dreams.

Anyways, those are the genre's that I like. Now I will try to list 20 Saturn Imports that I should focus on, but please help me out if you think that I left out one that really should be on the list above some that I have on the list. Thanks.

Here is my list:

1. Tryrush Deppy - I don't know a damn thing about this game other than the fact that it is supposedly one of the best Platformers not released in the U.S.

2. Keio Yuugekitai - Again, I don't really know much about this game. I have seen a spread on it in a Die Hard Game Fan issue, and it looks pretty cool. Platformers are my favorites, so I would think this would rank high for me.

3. Radiant Silvergun - Obviously the mother of all shooters should be on my list.

4. Willy Wombat - I haven't seen this game mentioned, but it looks like a cutsey run and jump mario type game. So I would think I would love this.

5. Steamgear Mash - I don't know much of anything about this game. But I've heard that it is a platformer.

6. Princess Crown - I've heard that this is a really weird game but that it does kinda fit into the Action/Adventure category

7. Battle Garrega - I've heard that this is a must have shooter.

8. Wonder 3 - I heard that there is one game on this disk that is a platform game that I would like

9. Metal Slug- I've heard that this is kinda like Contra on Crack. I've also heard that the Saturn version is the best besides the Neo Geo version

10. Don Pachi - I've heard this is a must have shooter

11. Elevator Action Returns - I've heard this is a good platform shooter. I don't know anything about it.

12. Wrinkle River Story - Don't know a damn thing about it, but I've heard it's a good action/RPG.

13. Cotton 2 - I've heard this is a great shooter

14. Do Don Pachi - I've heard this is a platformer

15. Power Drift - I've heard this is a classic racing game

16. Sega Touring Car - Did this come out in the U.S.?

17. Shienryu - I've heard this is a good shooter

18. Silhouette Mirage - I've heard this is a 2D Treasure classic

19. Strikers 1945 2 - I've heard this is a good shooter. Is 2 better than 1?

20. Thunder Force V - I've heard this is a great shooter

21. Twinkle Star Sprites - I've heard this is a good shooter, but i do have the Dreamcast version, don't know if I really need the Saturn version

22. Vampire Savior - I've heard this is a good fighting game.

Anyways, these are some that I can come up with. But if you see a game on my list and you know of another game in the same genre that is much, much better, please let me know. Thanks.

- Anthony