God, I feel everyone's pain in this thread.

Here's what I've gotten rid of over the years. Please note that I'm now getting back into everything that I've pawned, and am currently paying out the *** to do so. So, as a note to everyone out there that hasn't figured this out: DO NOT, under any circumstances, get rid of your games. Keep them. I guarantee you, sometime down the line, you'll get that nostalgic feeling and want to experience them again. Just don't do it. Please.

Anyway, here's my list of the things that I've gotten rid of over the years:

Turbo Duo system, with many classic games (Ys, Cosmic Fantasy, Beyond freaking Shadowgate, you name it. This one hurts the most, btw. I had the Duo when everyone else was going crazy over the SNES. I remember getting Beyond Shadowgate at a store for cheap. Imagine getting that game at an actual store. I'll stop rambling now.)

Sega Saturn system with Pro Action Replay 4-in-1, Dragon Force, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heroes, Radiant Silvergun (I remember buying this at EB because I thought it looked cool, and it was) and many others.

PSX games: Suikoden 1 & 2, Persona 1 & 2, Valkyrie Profile.

Dreamcast, Gameboy with Castlevanias, and Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, and many others for SNES.

What's sad is that a lot of these trades went toward store credit or something equally as stupid. I'm kicking myself everyday for getting rid of this stuff.