When I was about 6 or 7(and didn't collect games or systems), I helped my mom throw away the old Intellivision system(complete with box, manual, inserts, everything. From when it was new), and about 50 games(all complete with box/manual/overlays/inserts, like new). Just because it was "Taking up space" in the closet!!!

Not buying a brand new complete Sega Genesis with Sonic 3D Blast from Wal-Mart with a bunch of games. The systems were $20 and all games were $5!!!

Buying Superman 64 for full price!!!

Giving my Nintendo 64 away because I didn't care and I was getting a PlayStation. X_X Luckily a few days later when we went to the store I came to my sences, and got an Ice Blue Nintendo 64 system(which I will never sell or give away!)

Buying a PlayStation instead of a Dreamcast in 2000(don't get me wrong, PSX is sweet, but DC is just the best).

Playing Twisted Metal 3, for a long time I actually thought this was a great game, what was wrong with me?

Saying "Sega Saturn is just a 2nd rate PlayStation" Please don't kill me, I love the Saturn now, but this was back when it was dying and all I had mostly seen for it were the crappy games.