No one has any game PLAYING moments they regret? It's ALL about collecting and getting rid of stuff?

Mine is probably the time I broke my friend's nose after he 'accidentally' reset the NES after I won a game of Baseball Stars. I didn't get the money, didn't get to power up my shortstop... so I threw him off the couch. Unfortunately he landed on his face. Ow. I think we were 16.

Another was watching another friend catch an ass whuppin from his father because of Zelda. We'd sat there for like 5 hours trying to beat the blue knights, the whole last hour his mother telling us to stop playing and go outside. When we finally beat the knights, we went nuts, jumping all over the furniture and being generally insane. His mother came in and turned the NES off BEFORE WE SAVED and told us to go outside. My friend had a monster tantrum calling her every name he could think of in English AND Italian... and then his father decided enough was enough and gave him a whuppin. The whole time I'm sitting there like "uh, I don't THINK he'll whup me... but maybe he will, who knows?" He didn't.

How many more people have PLAYING regrettable moments? I suspect that's what the original poster wanted.