Thread: An odd videogame dream...

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default An odd videogame dream...

This probably happend to some of you on the forum, about finding a bunch of rare or weird stuff in your dream. Well, it happend to me for the first time last night. I dreamed that i found an unlisted NES prototype : Tintin and Milou !

In my dream, i was in my house with the cart in my hands. The cart was in the standart grey casing and even had a label on it : Tintin with Milou side-by-side. It was a prototype because the PCB exceeded the case by about five inches for the EPROMS.

The funnniest part of the dream was when i talked to myself : "This certainly PAL and probably shouldn't not work on my NES". I said this knowing that Tintin is very popular in Europe, so the chance it was for this market was higher than be release in US/Canada.

Anyway, still in my dream, i put the cart in my NES and it works !

I saw the title screen, Tintin with Milou at his side and.........the dream end

Anyway, it was cool
    Oh eBay! you are such a pain, I am addicted to you like crack cocaine. You offer things I cannot find in stores,You are the pimp, and we are all your whores.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had a dream last night about some crazy powerstone like game where I was fighting people I knew from summer camp. I beat them all then tried to put in my initials but it went crazy. Then I woke up.
    Sorry Ryan, but your girlfriend is in another school.

Video games & manga (my manga scanlation group that scanlates video game manga) http://www.north101.net/Chara/vgm/index.html

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The cartridge represented your masculinity. Inserting the cartridge into the system, well, maybe you should just move this topic over to the happy hour section.

Dirty Boy.