Yes, I am on Spring Break! *does a dumb dance*
HAHA.

Haven't played my Saturn all that much in the past month, so what better to do on a lazy Thursday morning than play some Saturn goodies.

I played two games and had a blast. One US, one import. One dirt cheap, one super expensive. It's the kind of experience you can only find on Saturn.

First I fired up an ole favorite SLAM N JAM 96. I love this game, and I challenged Magic and Kareem's All Stars team. Boy are they TOUGH on HARD difficulty!!!

I played 4 minute quarters... and it came down to the 4th quarter... the winding seconds. I was down 99 to 101.

I put the ball in the hands of Virgil Johnson... (John Stockton in the game) felt a moment of seperation and went to lay up the ball! Tie game!

The CPU heaves a full court prayer... no good!

101 all, to Overtime!

I ended up winning 134-127. O___O
Hahaha, Kareem went nuts on me. 76 points, 6 steals, 6 assists and 8 rebounds. WOW.

Virgil Johnson led the way for my team as he paced us with a cool 54 points.

Awesome game (both THAT game and the game itself). It's sorta like Konami's RUN N GUN.

Next, I fired up highly sought after import SENGOKU BLADE. It reminds me a TON of Psychic Assassin Taromaru, in terms of mood, what not with all the demons and Japanese-y horrors. It's a horizontal shooter featuring various entities... so no ships here, it's like the old NES game LEGENDARY WINGS. I beat the game twice and really enjoyed it. And glad I purchased it. The bosses are pretty huge evil creations, often going thru many stages before demise.

I saw copies of SB go on eBay recently for 130+. OUCH. I got mine just in the mail yesterday for LESS THAN HALF that.

I'm going to enjoy my spring break. With a little help from an old friend.

Next up for me to play... Guardian Force