Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow....what a deal. LOL!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wow....what a deal. LOL!

I've actually seen a bit worse before, but this is still pretty laughable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...106471644&rd=1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world...those who know how to read binary, and those who don't.

-(Gigolo)-

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"one of the rarest games for the nes system", greatly devalued by a 10c marker.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, at least the shipping is only ten bucks.

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerkov
    Lol. Exactly what I was going to say. I love people who sell games for 10x what they're worth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Quote Originally Posted by jerkov
    yup, i was gonna say that too...

$50 for a game that doesnt have the box and has writing all over it...some people are just plain crazy.
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OMG!!!

*buys it*

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i used BIN. Its a rarity 3 idiots. YOu guys missed big time...
    Midwest

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did anybody notice every cart he puts on Ebay is very rare, or super rare, or very super rare. When I pointed this out to him he said "ha ha ha… super rare is what they all are…. all are out of production… makes em super rare…. so f--- off. I got over 1000 feedbacks from being a seller… I make over 40 grand a year from selling on ebay…. I dont need educated from you"

I would say I have to disagree with him since I do think we "need educate" him, and fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"I dont need educated from you"

Quote Originally Posted by ebay gremlin
    I would say I have to disagree with him since I do think we "need educate" him, and fast.
    Go for it!

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll...tem=8106471644

here is crystal mines for the nes... this was made by a 3rd party company named color dreams...they cracked nintendos copy protection and started making their own games....there was very few of these games actually made before they was forced to shut down........ it has the light blue color to it,and at time of listing,there was none on ebay..... it has some writing on the cart with a pen,but it will prob wash off..... being sold as is......... this is actually one of the rarest games for the nes system....... dont let it pass you by.................................-shipping will be $ 9.99 from USPS Mail W Tracking # payment is paypal and money orders only if paying with paypal,after the auction is over simply go to the ebay checkout,and choose pay with paypal,and it will fill everything out for you,and make it very easy to pay with paypal.... thank you.

it is so rare that he cannot take time to test it, or even clean it, which is odd since the grafitti – that he says is ink but looks more like permanent marker – will “probably wash off”. I’m sure.

----------------------

<ebay gremlin> “One of the rarest games for the nes system", which has been greatly devalued by a 10-cent marker.

<val val 2001> then dont bid....... how does that grab you

<ebay gremlin> What you are failing to understand is, NO ONE is going to pay $50 for a cart that has been marked up like that. Why don't you take 5 minutes and CLEAN IT instead of insulting someone who is trying to educate you, or maybe you want for me to give you something to grab, you ballbag.

<val val 2001> I got over 1000 feedbacks from being a seller… I make over 40 grand a year from selling on ebay…. I dont need educated from you [expletive deleted]

<ebay gremlin> “I dont need educated from you.”
    Are you sure about that? You could have fooled me. Now looky here, monkeyface, for starters your ebay rating is 940, not “over 1000” and you also have a nice collection of negatives going for yourself there: http://auctiononlinedirectory.com/cg...rn=Received+by

40 grand a year, huh? After a quick look at the crap you sell, and the sea of zero-bid auctions in the past month alone, I doubt that very much. It looks like the only thing you have been selling are speakers, brackets for speakers, and robot vacuums. You are quite the power seller! I am guessing ebay just forgot to send you your little “power seller” logo, right? Now pay x-tra attention to this part coming up. This is more helpful advice you should seriously heed, since you don’t seem to listen very well (no doubt in part from all those speakers you surely test before shipping): don’t think every videogame cart you own is “very rare” or “SUPER RARE”, for the simple reason that, they aren’t. Next, grab one of those robot vacuums and give yourself another reason to be taken to the ER. I’ll stop there for now because I don’t want to tax your already overloaded and undersized brain.

If you need any more help (that’s a rhetorical question- we’ll cover those next time) write back, or find someone with an education above the 2nd grade who can do it for you.

<val val 2001> ha ha ha… super rare is what they all are…. all are out of production… makes em super rare…. so [expletive deleted] off

<ebay gremlin> That is quite a head full of logic you have there. Do you normally soak it in beer before using it? If one were to follow that crooked and broken glass-covered road of advice of yours, EVERYTHING would be super rare the moment it stopped being produced – Yugo’s, glitter pens, any calendar dated 2004 or earlier, 32-cent stamps, Incredible Hulk underoos, wallpaper with Richard Nixon’s picture on it, yesterday’s newspaper, those green shakes McDonalds sells around St. Patrick’s day, ….say….you might be onto something here! I’m going to devote my life to sitting around and waiting for things to go out of production or be discontinued, starting right now! Today! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL MY MILLIONAIRE DREAMS COME TRUE! How can I ever repay you for this priceless investment information?!?!

PS: Look at all those bids on that super rare game of yours. Perhaps I was wrong (that is what we call sarcasm, son. To be covered in lesson #3.)

<val val 2001> you need woman in your life..... i can tell you are very lonely.....

<ebay gremlin> This from a man who owns more than one vacuum. Tell me, does it get easier or harder to explain those ring-shaped hickies?

<val val 2001> blow me

<ebay gremlin> I thought I was the one who needed a woman? It sounds like the robot vacuums aren’t fulfilling enough, eh? That is strange. 9 out of 10 deeply psychologically-disturbed people who have bizarre sexual fetishes choose to copulate with vacuums and other household appliances (maybe you really meant to say “suck me”?). Did the last unplanned trip to the ER leave some troublesome memories? Perhaps your lack of … material … isn’t enough to satiate the robot? You should get yourself one of those little car vacuums – they’re small, lightweight, and easy to use … or abuse.

Just. Like. You.

<val val 2001> ive figured it out… you just have to have the last word huh????

<ebay gremlin> Don’t you have a tree to climb, or feces to play with? I have figured out something as well – you have an IQ below 8. The only mystery left to solve is how many times you will provoke me to keep proving it.

<val val 2001> actually i have all i need from you,... that is enough to be considered harrassment,and could potentially get the feds involved.... but like i said,i happen to just know you are lonely,and a jackass....... but keep it up,and it may get nasty.... PS and the FBI do take threats over email serious...... in case you didnt know,if you have someone calling you on the phone,and you report them to phone company,and have a flag put on the harasser, # after they call you 3 times....guess who visits them???? thats right FBI..... email works same way...... keep that in mind,when you reply back with your next smartass comments...

<ebay gremlin> And I certainly got more than I need from you! Haha! Not only is your mind quite infantile and underdeveloped, you’ve proven you can’t even handle simple concepts like 1st-grade math or spelling. A rat can be trained to do those things. From now on, refrain from tackling any topics more complicated than say, breathing. As for being lonely, I am not the one with a robot "vacuum" in every room of my house, emailing strangers at 1:30 in the morning. You are like sub-human or something – definitely way below a rat on the evolution ladder. Just start digging a big hole for yourself now. It won't be long before you become a victim of natural selection.

[No more replies from ratboy]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

very interesting set of replies you got from that seller
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8106471644

here is crystal mines for the nes... this was made by a 3rd party company named color dreams...they cracked nintendos copy protection and started making their own games....there was very few of these games actually made before they was forced to shut down........ it has the light blue color to it,and at time of listing,there was none on ebay..... it has some writing on the cart with a pen,but it will prob wash off..... being sold as is......... this is actually one of the rarest games for the nes system....... dont let it pass you by.................................-shipping will be $ 9.99 from USPS Mail W Tracking # payment is paypal and money orders only if paying with paypal,after the auction is over simply go to the ebay checkout,and choose pay with paypal,and it will fill everything out for you,and make it very easy to pay with paypal.... thank you.

it is so rare that he cannot take time to test it, or even clean it, which is odd since the grafitti – that he says is ink but looks more like permanent marker – will “probably wash off”. I’m sure.

----------------------

<ebay gremlin> “One of the rarest games for the nes system", which has been greatly devalued by a 10-cent marker.

<val val 2001> then dont bid....... how does that grab you

<ebay gremlin> What you are failing to understand is, NO ONE is going to pay $50 for a cart that has been marked up like that. Why don't you take 5 minutes and CLEAN IT instead of insulting someone who is trying to educate you, or maybe you want for me to give you something to grab, you ballbag.

<val val 2001> I got over 1000 feedbacks from being a seller… I make over 40 grand a year from selling on ebay…. I dont need educated from you [expletive deleted]

<ebay gremlin> “I dont need educated from you.”
    Are you sure about that? You could have fooled me. Now looky here, monkeyface, for starters your ebay rating is 940, not “over 1000” and you also have a nice collection of negatives going for yourself there: http://auctiononlinedirectory.com/cg...rn=Received+by

40 grand a year, huh? After a quick look at the crap you sell, and the sea of zero-bid auctions in the past month alone, I doubt that very much. It looks like the only thing you have been selling are speakers, brackets for speakers, and robot vacuums. You are quite the power seller! I am guessing ebay just forgot to send you your little “power seller” logo, right? Now pay x-tra attention to this part coming up. This is more helpful advice you should seriously heed, since you don’t seem to listen very well (no doubt in part from all those speakers you surely test before shipping): don’t think every videogame cart you own is “very rare” or “SUPER RARE”, for the simple reason that, they aren’t. Next, grab one of those robot vacuums and give yourself another reason to be taken to the ER. I’ll stop there for now because I don’t want to tax your already overloaded and undersized brain.

If you need any more help (that’s a rhetorical question- we’ll cover those next time) write back, or find someone with an education above the 2nd grade who can do it for you.

<val val 2001> ha ha ha… super rare is what they all are…. all are out of production… makes em super rare…. so [expletive deleted] off

<ebay gremlin> That is quite a head full of logic you have there. Do you normally soak it in beer before using it? If one were to follow that crooked and broken glass-covered road of advice of yours, EVERYTHING would be super rare the moment it stopped being produced – Yugo’s, glitter pens, any calendar dated 2004 or earlier, 32-cent stamps, Incredible Hulk underoos, wallpaper with Richard Nixon’s picture on it, yesterday’s newspaper, those green shakes McDonalds sells around St. Patrick’s day, ….say….you might be onto something here! I’m going to devote my life to sitting around and waiting for things to go out of production or be discontinued, starting right now! Today! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL MY MILLIONAIRE DREAMS COME TRUE! How can I ever repay you for this priceless investment information?!?!

PS: Look at all those bids on that super rare game of yours. Perhaps I was wrong (that is what we call sarcasm, son. To be covered in lesson #3.)

<val val 2001> you need woman in your life..... i can tell you are very lonely.....

<ebay gremlin> This from a man who owns more than one vacuum. Tell me, does it get easier or harder to explain those ring-shaped hickies?

<val val 2001> blow me

<ebay gremlin> I thought I was the one who needed a woman? It sounds like the robot vacuums aren’t fulfilling enough, eh? That is strange. 9 out of 10 deeply psychologically-disturbed people who have bizarre sexual fetishes choose to copulate with vacuums and other household appliances (maybe you really meant to say “suck me”?). Did the last unplanned trip to the ER leave some troublesome memories? Perhaps your lack of … material … isn’t enough to satiate the robot? You should get yourself one of those little car vacuums – they’re small, lightweight, and easy to use … or abuse.

Just. Like. You.

<val val 2001> ive figured it out… you just have to have the last word huh????

<ebay gremlin> Don’t you have a tree to climb, or feces to play with? I have figured out something as well – you have an IQ below 8. The only mystery left to solve is how many times you will provoke me to keep proving it.

<val val 2001> actually i have all i need from you,... that is enough to be considered harrassment,and could potentially get the feds involved.... but like i said,i happen to just know you are lonely,and a jackass....... but keep it up,and it may get nasty.... PS and the FBI do take threats over email serious...... in case you didnt know,if you have someone calling you on the phone,and you report them to phone company,and have a flag put on the harasser, # after they call you 3 times....guess who visits them???? thats right FBI..... email works same way...... keep that in mind,when you reply back with your next smartass comments...

<ebay gremlin> And I certainly got more than I need from you! Haha! Not only is your mind quite infantile and underdeveloped, you’ve proven you can’t even handle simple concepts like 1st-grade math or spelling. A rat can be trained to do those things. From now on, refrain from tackling any topics more complicated than say, breathing. As for being lonely, I am not the one with a robot "vacuum" in every room of my house, emailing strangers at 1:30 in the morning. You are like sub-human or something – definitely way below a rat on the evolution ladder. Just start digging a big hole for yourself now. It won't be long before you become a victim of natural selection.

[No more replies from ratboy]

You're quite the horses ass aren't you? I don't mean to defend the seller in question's item description practices but you're absolutely a model for the type of person that ebay bans for harassment.

Perhaps its because I'm over 12 years old, but I really don't see the need to flame and insult every seller who I don't agree with. I also have the uncanny ability to ignore sellers and auctions that I'm not interested in and move on to others. For some reason you seem to let them cause emotional trauma in your life.

If absolutely nobody bid on this guys auctions then eventually, no matter how slow he may be, he's going to either smarten up and change his listing practices or go broke. Either way none really effects any of us.

Again, its amazing how hypocritical some people can be. Its a major felony when someone else breaks an ebay rule or policy but its somehow perfectly acceptable to harass and use obscenities towards another ebayer whenever that person feels the need to do so himself.

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

Do you ever have anything POSITIVE to say, Griking?
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You know, I really try to find positive things to say here, I really do. Its just that its pretty damn hard. Every time I swear to myself that I'm going to try to keep my mouth shut a new post is made by someone else complaining about another auction and I realize again, this board just isnt a positive place. Truthfully, here's a quick top 5 kinds of posts that you'll find on eBay Insanity;

He's Charging How Much For Shipping?
    Can You Believe He's Trying to Get That Much For That?
    That SOB Ripped Me Off
    You Call That Rare?
    Look, Another Scam Artist

Yet go ahead single me out because I don't like hypocrites and throw some negativity back at a few of you.

So eBay Gremlin can send abusive emails to other sellers in blatant violation of ebay rules and not only are you guys fine with it but he gets his own column here. I then speak out about what he's doing as being wrong and I'm the asshole for criticizing him? What's wrong with you people? x_x Maybe its because I wasn't the bully in school or didn't like making fun of other people to make myself look more popular.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griking
    here's a quick top 5 kinds of posts that you'll find on eBay Insanity;

He's Charging How Much For Shipping?
    Can You Believe He's Trying to Get That Much For That?
    That SOB Ripped Me Off
    You Call That Rare?
    Look, Another Scam Artist
    You got them out of order.

Alex (Level 15)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SoulBlazer07

I was'nt trying to single you out on purpose -- I'll say the same thing to anyone else who has a long string of negative notes (and have in the past). And I agree with most of what you said in the last post. We still like to gripe about it, though, and imagine how we could make EBay a better place.

I'm a positive person by nature, and I always try to look on the bright side of things. I avoid arguments if I can, so I just don't say anything negative most of the time.

Perhaps posting more in off topic or the main area would help?
    "Four o'clock and all is well.....wish I was in bed, Sir."
    -- Guard in the Imperial City, Oblivion

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@ Griking

First, was it really necessary to quote my entire lengthy post? No, it wasn't, so please refrain from doing that. Now, what "rules" have I broken? All of those comments were sent through personal email accounts, as always, and not through Ebay. You said I used obscenities towards this seller- would you care to point them out to me? If you read that whole conversation, you would know that the only person who did was the seller- twice, which I was mindful to edit out. Lastly, this forum is called Ebay Insanity for good reason because believe it or not some sellers DO charge unrealistic shipping charges and DO try to mislead buyers with deceptive descriptions, and that is what this seller is doing. If you don't like the forum or the posts in the forum then I have the perfect solution for you- don't go to the forum.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You said I used obscenities towards this seller- would you care to point them out to me?
    'Ballbag'?

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HAHA What a deal! PAY SOON!!!
    What i need: SNES games and a few 32x!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First, was it really necessary to quote my entire lengthy post? No, it wasn't, so please refrain from doing that.
    Oh I'm be sure to go out of my way to respect your wishes, as we can see courtesy and respect for others are some of your strong points.

Now, what "rules" have I broken? All of those comments were sent through personal email accounts, as always, and not through Ebay.
    I suppose you just happened to know the guys email address from previous conversation that you had with him? Or did you use ebay's email service to contact him?

You said I used obscenities towards this seller- would you care to point them out to me?
    "I thought I was the one who needed a woman? It sounds like the robot vacuums aren’t fulfilling enough, eh? That is strange. 9 out of 10 deeply psychologically-disturbed people who have bizarre sexual fetishes choose to copulate with vacuums and other household appliances (maybe you really meant to say “suck me”?)."

I'd also point out all of the instances where I believe that you're being harassing but you already kindly asked me not to quote your entire post.

Lastly, this forum is called Ebay Insanity for good reason because believe it or not some sellers DO charge unrealistic shipping charges and DO try to mislead buyers with deceptive descriptions, and that is what this seller is doing. If you don't like the forum or the posts in the forum then I have the perfect solution for you- don't go to the forum.
    I understand the reason behind this forum. I just find both ironic and sad when the people who complain about sellers who break rules break the rules themself all in the name of fun and getting even.