No offense, but if people found Secret of Mana cheaply difficult, they didn't put nearly enough effort into it, or you just stink. But don't blame the game for being bad if you stink at it.

The game really isn't all that hard, and if you die a few times, so what. All games should be that way. RPGs where you can go all the way through without dieing once are the real abortions.

SoM is a fantastic game. One of the greatest action-RPGs of all time to me. But we're all welcome to our opinions. That's okay.

I also can understand why some people would prefer the N64 version of Mario Kart to the SNES version, but to call it the worst game on the system is a gross exaggeration. I know a lot of people who STILL play that game.

I'm a real SNES fan, and there are very few games for it that I haven't been able to find *some* good in. Of course, I also haven't played a lot of the games that people here have mentioned.

Two that I do remember and that I never was able to find an ounce of enjoyment in were Street Combat and Drakkhen. Sorry Drakkhen fans. It probably just wasn't a style that clicked with me.