hello all,

First off, if you can help me out, please PM me, as i don't always load the forums, just check PMs. in other words, if you post here, i may not get back to you. please also include what amount you're looking for for what you have, or what you're interested in in my trade list. THANK YOU.

well, it's getting to the point where i've more or less exhausted local avenues for getting dreamcast games, and ebay lots with a significant % of games i need are dwindling... so i turn to you guys. Please help me finish the collection! i'm willing to purchase or trade, although my trade list is somewhat on the smaller side.

MY DREAMCAST NEED LIST

MY TRADE LIST

items in the dc need list that i have on the way are denoted with a PENDING after the title, and items that are claimed in my tradelist will have the person's nick in CAPS after the item. I will try my best to keep both of these up to date throughout my quest of finishing dc...

IMPORTANT: If you are able to help me out in any way, please PM me with what you have and what you're asking for it/them. and by the way, i'm also looking for certain accessories, guides, and promo stuff for dc, and i may be interested in JP imports you may have as well. basically anything i don't have related to dc.

PLEASE HELP!!

thanks, mike

UPDATED... THE LINKS SHOULD WORK FINE NOW