Pentium II processor - 233mhz, has been siittin around for a good long while
but originally worked. No fan - $2

External Backpack CD Rom - 4x cdrom drive, comes with parallel cable, couldn't find the power supply. I also have the installation floppy disk. - $2

On with the oldies(Games)

Sealed Games: $5 each($4 each - Friday Only!)
Play Action Football
(2) Dance Aerobics

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for N64 - complete. Box is in....Ok
condition...maybe a 7(out of 10) Sticker removal failure on lower right of
back, fixed somebody elses bad sticker removal..not too bad. instructions
are near mint. cart is maybe an 8 out of 10...no sticker!
__________________________________________________ _________________________

****LAPTOP****

HP ZE4300 series, bought near the end of july last year...barely used, not even registered.

Includes:

15" Screen
AMD 2200+
40gb Hard Drive
DVD/CDRW
512mb Ram
XP pro

I also have the original box and all sorts of goodies like that.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

some weird object that spins inside a plastic tube...lights up as dots and you can play with the knobs and do some weird stuff with it.

ATX Power supplies - just one....somewhat large, exterior fan...untested - $2

CD Rom drives - I have 2: 48x, 56x...don't know much about any of them. I could swear the 56x is new and I never put it in the intended system but, I don't know where the 48x came from? - $2 each

eJay Club world for PS2, minty fresh, played it for 2 minutes. No case. - $3

Ultima Exodus for NES - Cart, instr, and box. Ultima looks good all around. - $5

Booq Powersleeve12" - perfect for a 12" iBook or PowerBook. Originally paid around $50 shipped for it. Sells on booqbags.com for $45...looking for $35 shipped priority in original box. Only reason I'm selling is because I purchased the Booq Mamba!

Tons of CD's(40 or so) Pictures on shown on the Digitpress page on my website, I'll see If I can't get a list with them. $4 for complete cd's and $3 for loose ones. Bulk discounts readily available lowering it to $1 for loose and $3 for complete....willing to work on those prices, but we'll go with that for now.

Pictures of EVERYTHING are on the website in my signature. I will get everything as organized as time will allow. Willing to cut deals for Friday buyers! As well, No MO's. No media mail shipping. Paypal for payment!

On the media mail rule...my post office is really bad about media mail....If somebody buys a bunch of CD's..I will take them to another post office to ship them media but it may take an extra day.