Thread: Some goodies at TRU: Pokemon and E-reader

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Some goodies at TRU: Pokemon and E-reader

Stopped at Toys 'R Us and found an unadvertised sale on red-tag items that they seem to have been running for a while now. Red tag items are buy 1 get 1 free. They had a bunch of e-reader cards marked at $2.48 with red tags. I picked up Tennis, DK Jr., Pinball, Balloon Fight, and Excitebike. Also got an extra DK JR. since it was free. Oddly enough, Golf and the regular Donkey Kong were still priced at $4.99, so I passed.

On a semi-gaming note, I picked up a ton of Pokemon stuffed characters, *ahem* for my son of course.

Got a huge Togepi for $2.99 and a bunch of small plush characters for .50 cents each. These were all characters from the first series like Pikachu, Raichu, Koffing, and several others. The Pokemon advanced series is still more expensive like $4.99 for small characters. Worth checking out if you're into Pokemon.

John

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Some goodies at TRU: Pokemon and E-reader

Quote Originally Posted by CX2K
    They had a bunch of e-reader cards marked at $2.48 with red tags. I picked up Tennis, DK Jr., Pinball, Balloon Fight, and Excitebike. Also got an extra DK JR. since it was free. Oddly enough, Golf and the regular Donkey Kong were still priced at $4.99, so I passed.

On a semi-gaming note, I picked up a ton of Pokemon stuffed characters, *ahem* for my son of course.

Got a huge Togepi for $2.99 and a bunch of small plush characters for .50 cents each. These were all characters from the first series like Pikachu, Raichu, Koffing, and several others. The Pokemon advanced series is still more expensive like $4.99 for small characters. Worth checking out if you're into Pokemon.
    BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG

I got all my eReader NES card packs for a penny each. All 70 of them. (And now I have at least one of each kind.) :P

I'd really love those Pokémon stuffed animals, though... For myself of course. Especially the Old-Skool Pokémon characters. The good ones. At least a Pikachu. I want a Pikachu. Damn.. my brother used to have a Charmander. Where did that go??

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

TRU had that sale on the stuffed Pokemon here a while back, I got a little Raichu (50 cents, they didn't have and Pikachus) that sits on my nightstand now. I like him.