Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BloodRayne in Playboy?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd
    And I demand Aussie2B pics! Let's see 'em!

dave
    oh man, you still haven't seen her pic? try to read through the posts or whatever, it's just one or two clicks away from here
    -Jan

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Tune
    I think girls tend to get upset when their so-called boyfriends point out every girl they wish they were fucking. I know it personally drives me up the wall. Its like they are saying to you "hey you aren't as good as that person."
    There is a difference between saying "I want to fuck her" and "Wow that Tyra Banks is a beautiful woman". The former is mental cheating and base but the latter is merely observing the beauty of God's creation. Aesthetic appreciation.

Just cause I think Tyra is beautiful does not mean I want to date her. I hear she's a real ____ in real life.

And no I wouldn't care if my girl bought Playgirl.
    Here'sa vibrator - enjoy.
    Wakka Wakka Wakka - CHOMP -
    NINTENDO: NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH POWER
    "Have You Played Atari Today?"

Pretzel (Level 4) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Duncan1800
    PSN
    Duncan1800

[quote="farfel"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Tune
    Just cause I think Tyra is beautiful does not mean I want to date her. I hear she's a real ____ in real life.
    Exactly. Angelina Jolie and Elizabeth Hurley are both absolutely stunning to me, but I really wouldn't want to do anything further than meet them at some point in my life.

Nothing wrong with pure aesthetics.
    Active systems owned: Wii, X360, PS3
    Inactive systems owned: RCA, INTV2, NES, SMS, Genesis, Lynx, SNES, Saturn, PS1, GBC, DC, PS2, GBA, Xbox, GC, PSP, DS
    Systems wanted: Coleco, 7800, TG16, GG, 3DS, Vita, WiiU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I just recently heard about this particular feature (in the recent Xbox Nation I just got). My thoughts: why not? If it turns a person on: good for them. People have gotten turned on by painted (and probably fake) beauties for centuries so why is it all of a sudden bad for a person to think "she's hawt" when it's a realistic human model from a video game? It's not different than thinking about bending over that Playmate from February of 2002 only this time it'd be "boy they really put her together well. If she were only real..."

Like it or not, video games and their contents are starting to become "art forms" with characters being more recognizable than real life actors or models. The permeation (sp?) of characters from game to other entertainment media was just a matter of time.

As for the Playboy pics ZM posted: Why'd they pick that chick from, what, Darkstalkers? Why not one of the other Tecmo girls (I think Nina from Tekken was supposed to be a fourth pic). The LSL gal was a no brainer, especially due to it's racy nature. And is it my imagination or does BR have tan lines on the top? A vamp...with tan lines. Heh.

And for the record: I think Sophitia from Soul Calibur is hot. And I know there are other guys out there who would agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When Chrono Cross first came out I kinda had the hots for Kidd. I was just a kid though, shut up .