I was looking through the online rarity guide trying to check out my PAL DreamCast collection for "Alternate packaging variations" and something caught my eye...

Each game has a part number. The number which appears on the spine of the game...

Can anyone elaborate on this a little? Ie, how does any old Joe interpret this information? How does one break the number down to identify a certain country release for example???

Also, upon checking my games, I decided to compare my French release of Tony Hawk II with the English one... I noticed the barcodes were different...

Is there any plans to possibly include barcode's in the rarity guide? This would make things a lot easier identifying what origin a certain game is which someone has just bought off eBay for example...

I decided it was time my spreadsheet got a little update, so I gathered all my Dreamy games and decided to include all this information into my spreadsheet I already have listing every single game I have and their condition and other assorted details...