Hi!

My name is Pascal Reeves, i'm a Canadian living in the city of Saint-Jerome (Saint-Antoine) in the province of Quebec. I'm a member of the CCJVQ/QVGCC (Quebec Video Game Collector Club).

Right now i'm still in college to get my diploma in Networking/Telecomm.

I collecting everything for the NES system since the end of the 80's and thrifting and flea marketing to find cool/weird/unusual stuff from the 70's and 80's is one of my favorite activities.

I remember some of my early gaming exploit with Donkey Kong on the Trash-80, PONG and Asteroids on the 2600. But it's the NES that really caught me.

My favorite game is WWF Superstars at the arcade. Since the game was release in 1989 i always haved the dream the get the game in my basement one day and i make my dream come true last year by buying a near complete game in a mint cabinet :-)

I found the forum via SLYDC (aka Sylvain de Chantal) that some of you know by his FAQ. One cool thing is SLYDC is living only at 15 minutes from my home.

I've been to the last two Phillyclassic and it was fun to meet some of you (Joe, Jaime, Will, Christian Scott etc etc). I try my best everytime to improve my talking english skills and have better conversation with some of my US neighbours.