Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3269

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I’m Ernesto, i live in France, in the Nord Pas de Calais, and i found this forum searching information about the Retro Duo Portable ! http://forum.digitpress.com/forum/sh...e-System/page5 This topic :3

My favorite games… Gosh a difficult question ! xD I love Castlevania, without counting Lord of Shadow saga, I love Zelda, Fire Emblem, the 6 first Final Fantasy, F-Zero, Star Fox, Shovel Knight, Battletoads, loooooooooot of games !

I have all Nintendo Home Consoles, and I’m a High School student :3

I loved RetroGaming since I was 4, my uncle had a N64 and a NES emulator on his computer, so I used to play it all time, my first game was Ocarina of Time and Mario 64 :3 Then I left this universe, since he erased his emulator, and I didn’t know how to install it on my computer. And two years ago, I’ve found a N64 with a memory card, the expansion pack, two controllers, and Super Mario 64 and LylatWars for 25 euros, so since then I’m looking for old games, and my passion is growing more and more !

Saturn was my youth Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From USA, 27 Male. I have been a gamer ever since I can remember. My specific taste in video-games are primarily from 1980-2005. My first console being the Nintendo Entertainment System back in 1990s shortly after Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Being an only child I was spoiled to a point of playing most releases for these consoles at launch either from rental or store purchase. Besides console gaming, arcade games also are a favorite of mine. Personally I enjoy playing titles that didn't reach the mass audience and/or that were shelved away from either lack of exposure or from an over-saturated market on a specific formula at the time. Original, genre-breaking titles are also very captivating to me.

I'm a video gamer that was born in the 1980s. I would consider the new generation of gaming more of a ponzi scheme; recycled game play with content deliberately removed so the consumer is forced to shell out more cash for it. The whole Download content, micro-transactions, pay-as-you-play method is atrocious - more or less the elephant in the room for contemporary gamers. Although I consider myself a gamer I have very little interest in the seventh, and current generation of systems and games. The last console I bought was the Microsoft Xbox 360 solely for arcade ports of my favorite series.

In 2004 I contributed to a dozen of p2p communities one of them being the private 'Sega Saturn Torrents'. I've done so weekly for a year until one-by-one the websites were shut down or discontinued. I'm also the administrator of a retro video game website entitled 'Special-Attack' that was online from 2005-2012 that featured reviews of obscure games, articles, opinions, composed by myself. Special-Attack is temporarily shut-down but all the posts were saved+encrypted and will return to the net in the coming future.

■ Fan of classic Sega / Hudson / Compile
    ■ Enjoys Fighter / Platformer / Puzzle / Shmup genre
    ■ Sega Saturn / PC-Engine import enthusiast
    ■ Dislikes FPS / Sport / Racing / GTA-esqe genre
    ■ Dislikes emulation / M.U.G.E.N
    PCエンジン ■ セガサターン ■ シーディーロム² ■ プレイステーション ■ ドリームキャスト

Chrono Trigger Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are: Steve, 19 years of age
    - Where you live: New Jersey
    - How you found the forums: Google
    - What your favorite games are: Chrono Trigger, Red Dead Redemption, Metroid Prime 2, Mega Man 2, Super Mario Sunshine/64, Pokemon Emerald, fairly obvious choices I suppose
    - What systems you collect for: For now, I have a Genesis, SNES (well, Retron 3, but I'm getting a legit SNES soon enough), Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Wii (mainly use it for GC games as I have a Wii U). Will be buying a Turbografx, Master System and NES when I get the chance.
    - What you do in "real life": work at shitty ass Burger King for the time being
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.: My interest in retro gaming began after watching AVGN a few years back, and grew after watching other Youtubers like JonTron, Projared, the Completionist, and Game Sack. I was only able to start buying these games/systems since getting a job about a year ago
    - Favorite Genre: RPGs/Platformers
    Last edited by Bozle; 08-30-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Bobo Mcloud's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A new fighter has entered the arena!

Hi there,
    big Nintendo fan from way back, these days I focus mainly on n64 prototypes.
    I've heard of this site for a long time through Nintendo age and assemblers so I thought I'd give it a shot!
    Cheers for the add
    Will pay big $$$ for N64 prototypes

Insert Coin (Level 0) Crazymoth's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone!

I recently bought a Tomy Tutor off eb*y and looking to collect all the games for it plus that cool casette drive it had. Mostly its because I had one as a child. It was my first computer back in 1982.

So I'm hoping to find some good people and some good games I cna get.

Thanks.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are David, 35
    - Where you live Italy
    - How you found the forums Surfing on the web
    - What your favorite games are Castlevania SOTN, FFVII, Chomakaimura, super mario 64, Daimakaimura, Actraiser, Wild Guns, and a million more..
    - What systems you collect for Super Famicom, Megadrive, PC Engine, Nintendo 64
    - What you do in "real life" Working in my shops
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. I began in 1990, and stopped in 1999..I restarted in 2012.

I hope to be welcome in this community.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile My introduction!

Hi everybody!
    My name is Jamie. I live in a small town, it's very small and called Peace-Nice name, right?
    I found out our forum by an accident and I enjoy Digitpress immediately.
    I have a lot of favorite games. Honestly I am addicted to games.
    I work as a freelance writer.Apart from games, my other hobbies is collecting paper money. I've collected them for 7 years

Insert Coin (Level 0) BouncekDeLemos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    BouncekDeLemos

Hi peeps! BouncekDeLemos here! People just call me "Bounce".

I'm a graphics artist for video games, and I work at a game store in Florida. Nice to meet ya'll!

Insert Coin (Level 0) Tristashio's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I'm Tristan...

…I am Canadian. I live in Japan. I like classic games, can't stand most new ones; I think once big companies found out money was in games their glare came and phased them out…and I don't like the indies(as cute as they are)…just not enough in them(usually). I used to work construction in Canada(slate and shingle roofer), and now I work for TV and teach English as a second language in Japan. I found this site to be nice, and I had a question, so I created an account and posted…I still have no solution(thread is about "Dreamcast VGA" in the classic gaming forum section). I often get ill from teaching English, because I almost always teach kids, and they go to school no matter what; so…sometimes…they are sooooo sick, and I have to teach them how to shake hands and that…well…but its so much fun…They sometimes all jump on me, like, 40 kids, and they often spit when they try speaking in English; because they aren't used to it(well, except for some Englishmen, they'd probably congratulate them on perfect etiquette^^)…I used to work with English roofers remember.. Yeah.. I could go on… I like to skateboard, and I drink coffee in the morning, I like the food in Japan(it isn't genetically modified; corn, rapeseed, soya-beans)…so it's safe, unlike North America(it's true, sorry). My favorite game still has to be FFIV, it meant so much to me and still, such a beautiful game………………… ….. …ahh..perfect time..I was around 13 when I got that, it was my first game. my dad came home drunk, and I was sitting in front of a Zenith TV(it looks like a wooden box)..and the door is broken so we had a blanket bound to the frame, but the snow was still blowing in..and I was soooooooo happy…you don't know^o^… … I didn't have a memory card, I didn't know what it was…so I played over and over..and though, boy this is tough'…I made it as far as ..oh what is that thing…you know, when you fall into the sewer, and wake up the two girls, and fight a big boss(Rappies..or something) he did a total wave move…and when you get out it's a maze in the ghost train yard…mm..that. finally I figured out I needed a memory card…this was months later…then I was happy boy'! I really played that game. m. it probably changed my life, I'm sure; which is interesting, I don't think the world realises how much video games affect people(well, maybe, but not fully)..it seems most people just think they are a way to kill time'…ahh..gawd'.. no! and that they don't matter…no. and that only kids play them, or if your an adult, you need to play messed up games in order to fit in…I dunno'..maybe it's just me… I think they can have tremendous influences, in good ways, for kids; they can help you explore without danger, sometimes…thats why it's so sad, most games aren't founded with this in mind, recently; unless it's a math game or something(who's going to play that!..oh, I did…I remember that, Math with Mario on floppy drive!! I was right into it!) ..anyway, no! no math games!! I liked them, but …rrrr…I can't type it all out…anyway… games are cool, and I like fun games that you can learn from, not just math. mmm…yes..and then I moved to Japan, I started to find what the game was hinting at in some ways, and learn't about how these people live…it's funny…I had no idea of Japanese people growing up..I only knew they were Asian, and so were Chinese, and there was a difference, but not really what it was…like basically no information…so..well..a lot of that game was based on this society, I think…it's strange…I could still like the game from any part of the world, but it is neat to see some connections…I guess you'd really need to live in the country a while to feel it…alas..Japan is becoming more and more multicultural…that was part of why it was so fascinating..now it's not so attractive; after the war, there was almost a surge of culture from within trying to clear the viral American society out…honestly…and they sort of failed..and..now, it's not really Japan anymore…but..it was neat..the first video games came from the U.S. and without them, the Japanese designers may have never made video games as we know them, or not this early in human development anyway…so.. and with the cooperation between the two countries came some positive bits too…it's just always nicer if those things fall into place rather than be forced to happen(annexing a country for some time, and upon returning it laying heavy national rules which mainly benefit the victor)…well..can't say they didn't ask for it..they were bad..they wouldn't stop, they went to Korea, China, Australia…the list goes on…shouldn't of knocked on the door of a super-power I guess. Well, enough about that. I just hate to see a bloody McDonalds in every other town and every main city…it's actually disturbing…soooo many….and these business are aloud to import their food products from overseas(so GMO is ok) it's crazy! ….I'm going to put a web link in my profile somewhere for a GMO scanner, for the world, it's important to me, so…yeah'. That is me! Uh!
    I like slate roofing..

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alrite, let's see if I'm doing it right...

- Who you are:

Me :3

- Where you live:

That little red dot right below Malaysia.

- How you found the forums

Searching for information about the PokeFami DX the past week. It was hell.

- What your favorite games are

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube, Final Fantasy Ring of Fates for the DS, Tales of Innocence R for the PS Vita.

- What systems you collect for

Currently having a small collection of games I play for the 3DS, PS Vita.
    I'm hoping to start a SNES collection on my first trip to Japan that's coming up soon. Soooooooo excited~ >.<

- What you do in "real life"

I'm a student in a Diploma of Game Development.
    I learn how to make games.

- Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.

I'm an idiot. I'm prone to impulse buying from the many times I wanted something, held off, and then the product stopped selling altogether. (Gamecube.... ;w

I hope to get along with you guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there,

Yamazaki here ^^

not really a new member but almost since being inactive here for probably more then 8 years ^^

so - glad to be back
    Guns don't kill people,
    Chuck Norris kills people!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi all ! Well, I'm gonna introduce myself

- Who are you : Flynn, 20yo, video games lover, classics, arcade, retro, new, all of them !
    - Where you live : I live in France
    - How you found the forums : I just asked to my canadian friends to give my so good forums adresses about video games and video games classics. They gave my digitalpress.com !
    - What your favorite games are : MGS, Crash Bandicoot, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Tomb Raider, Broken Sword, Deus Ex, Thief, Doom, etc, etc, I don't really know which are my favorite games. I love play, I love games.
    - What systems you collect for : I don't collect systems because I don't have the money for. I just have PS1, PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, Gamecube, PSP, PS VITA.
    - What you do in "real life" : Nothing. I am writing a book, but it's just a project. I also write for a writer plateform.
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc. : I play video games since I'm 2. With my mom to Tomb Raider, the second to the sixth and with my dad to Broken Sword. I was fascinating by the games. Since this time, I play, I play, I play.

Oh and sorry for my english, isn't very good...

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Long time collector, first time poster! Big Nintendo fan and homebrew fan. Hoping to track down some Retrozone/RetroUSB titles

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Who you are Hi! I am longtime SFC collector
    - Where you live: I live in Finland.
    - How you found the forums: I was doing research where i can find Pokonyan for SFC. Trail lead me here.
    - What your favorite games are: Rockman X series. I am also eager to try out all cool Japanese exclusive titles that i have missed when i was young. Finding hidden gems is cool aspect of this hobby. I would say that Shounen Ninja Sasuke is also one of my all time favourite games.
    - What systems you collect for: SFC, Saturn.
    - What you do in "real life": Study, work, ski, gym, jogging.
    - Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.: I began collecting accidentally when I visited Japan somewhere around 2010 if I remember right. I saw loads of SFC games on market. That sparked my interest for retro gaming. SFC is my thing and will always be. Amazing system it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LOB3
    PSN
    GoldyK
    3DS Friend
    0817-3747-2478
    Steam
    segarocks30

Default A welcome back long overdue.

Wow, so this morning I was hit with a complete wave of nostalgia. I was reading someone's dating profile of all things, and they brought up older forums and stuff, and I couldn't help but remember "Oh shit, I signed up to Digital Press over TEN YEARS AGO now." At the ripe age of about 12 years old in my awkward early middle school years, I found very few places to talk about gaming stuff as my classmates and whatnot had no clue besides maybe playing Runescape on the computers at school during typing class. But somehow I found DP, and ended up learning a dearth of knowledge about retro gaming that I wasn't even alive for. I probably came off a total idiot on these forums with how young and stupid I was (Thanks for being good about it Joe Santulli), but I loved the community and what I learned from it. But, real life and my natural waning interest for things happened and I found little time for forums and stuff, as the social media revolution really came about during my high school years and changed the way a lot of us communicate online and of course as a teen I wanted to get on the train. Fast forward ten years (and a lot of hilariously awkward forum posts) later, I'm now 22 years old, a college graduate with a degree in Sports Management and in the process of finding some sort of work in the crazy job market. But as I looked at the crazy amount of consoles in my room this morning and thought about those old school forums and was overjoyed to see everything seems like it was when I left several years ago when I logged back into here this morning. It only seems fitting. Can't promise how often I'll be around because of real life stuff, but I'm gonna try my best to contribute around here. Bless ya Joe for keeping the store running and the site as well, I still never have made it down to the store yet.

Now that I realized I completely circumvented the intro formula, I'll hit on what I missed:

I'm from Connecticut. Yeah THAT place.

Favorite games: That's tough. My tastes have changed a ton over the years. Streets of Rage 2 still holds a special place in my heart as it made up a lot of my cousin and I's nights when we were like 4/5 years old. Shenmue is up there as well.

Systems: Well, in my room I have a top loader NES, SNES, Genesis (2 model), N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PS4. Also have a Game Gear stashed away I barely used, a ton of PSXs downstairs, and I do have a 3DS and Vita.

IRL: Like I said, looking for a job in my field, working part time at a local grocery store (been there over 5 years), watching a TON of wrestling and contributing to the wrestling website Wrestling With Words, etc.

Interesting Facts: Well, I did have a 2nd Degree Blackbelt in Tang Soo Do, quit when I was 14 though. Otherwise, I'm a halfway deceny hobbbyist musician (sticking to mostly covers and stuff) as I play guitar and own a J Mascis Jazzmaster and an ESP acoustic.
    Dance Dance Toejam and Earl!

Master Farmer Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    TheBlueCup

Hello all, Blu-Cup here.

I've been a gamer for pretty much my entire life, starting at age 3 (I'm 28 now) starting with Mega Man 2. I played it on my cousin's NES whenever I would visit his house. Later my older brother got an NES and then a SNES, both of which I eventually ended up with and buying games for.
    The first game I can remember getting all to myself was Mega Man X and Gradius III for Christmas in 1994, and that was where my fascination with video really kicked into high gear and has been turning ever since.
    I've owned a console/handheld from just about every generation since the Nintendo Entertainment system and I play all of them pretty regularly, with the SNES and Genesis still being two of my most played consoles today even a n3DS, PS4 and Wii U in my possession.

My favorite series(to name a few) are Harvest Moon, Mega Man, Metroid, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire and Sonic the Hedgehog. Favorite genres are jRPGs and platformers, but I play little bit of everything except for sports titles.

I'd say my all-time favorite games are(in no order, I can't number them): Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fire III, Xenoblade and Harvest Moon Back to Nature.

When I was 6 or 7, I developed a fondness for recording myself playing games, and that eventually grew into a full-blown hobby. I had a collection of VHS tapes full of on and off-screen recordings of games like Mega Man X, Super Metroid. Heck there were even RPGs in my collection. Now very few of those tapes still exist today, but the hobby lives on. I picked up the hobby again in 2008, started uploading footage to Youtube using an old and outdated(even at the time) capture device. Needless to say it was a mess but I got through with it and eventually amassed over 1000 subscribers on my channel before my device died and I had to call it quits for a bit. Earlier this year, I purchased a Hauppague HD PVR2 Gaming Edition to continue the fun, but my PC couldn't handle it and it made whatever I did that involved video capture and editing an absolute chore, so I sold it off and just kinda disappeared from Youtube. Deleted a lot of my videos when I realized that most had issues resulting from poor hardware on my end. It bummed me out quite a bit.
    But everything started turned around at Christmas this where when my parents got me a new PC AND an Elgato Game Capture HD. I was so excited, I immediately jumped back into recording games again that day am currently(at the time of this post) in the middle of a Breath of Fire run.

Other than gaming, I enjoy reading, writing and gardening. I'm a huge nature fanatic and I take a ton of pictures whenever I'm out on a walk. Not much of a movie or TV person these days, but I do enjoy the occasional film in theaters. Also, I'm a Kaijuholic; If I didn't have video games, then literally every cent I make would probably go towards Godzilla stuff.

This isn't my first visit to DigitalPress either. In 2004, I had bought a copy of Seiken Densetsu 3 off of someone here.

Can't wait to start posting here. I've been looking for a good clean forum to post on for a while now, and this one pretty great from what I've seen of it.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Flamzeron's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Flamzeron
    PSN
    Flamzeron
    Steam
    Flamzeron

Howdy! I'm Flamzeron. As you can probably assume, I'm a video game collector. I only collect games and systems that interest me, but I tend to play most of my games on Sony consoles. I recently got a Dreamcast however I became quite the Shenmue fan. My favorite video game series is the Tales series, to which I almost have a complete collection of (at least a version of each game, only missing two). Besides Tales, my favorite franchise is Dragon Ball. I also like Ys, EverQuest, Soulcalibur, Dark Souls (Demon's and Bloodborne included), Dynasty Warriors, Warcraft, Mega Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft, The Elder Scrolls, and Star Ocean to name a few. I collect both retro and modern games and I've been working on my personal wishlist and trying to narrow it down to the absolute must haves. As a gamer, I'm mainly interested in A-RPGs but I also like platformers, fighters, adventure, puzzle, and action games.

I also collect other stuff, like anime, comics/manga, and action figures, but I also collect T-shirts and I used to collect swords back in the day. I just collect whatever interests me.

My passion is writing. I hope to be a novelist one day and I have been working on a samurai novel whenever I get the chance. I've written some short stories and poetry as well as a couple other novels, but I haven't gotten anything published yet. Maybe one day.

That basically wraps it up. Other than those tidbits, I used to do voice acting, but I retired due to a lack of creative drive. I also run a podcast and do videos on YouTube for funsies. I look forward to all the fun stuff we will will do and talk about about I hope we can all be buddies!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I'm Jeremy. I'm 36 and originally from Germany but now live in the UK. I have only been collecting, seriously, for the last year or so.

I was mainly collect for Nintendo, but because Nintendo games can be as rare as hen's teeth I also collected for the original XBox. I have recently sold my XBox collect with the intention of concentrating on my Nintendo collection, which at the moment is sadly lacking. I am a member of a couple of retro games forums and was looking to expand my horizons when I found this forum.

As you may have guessed I am a Nintendo fan and my favourite console is probably the SNES. I tend to lean towards RPG titles more than others but I'm also a fan of the Street Fighter games. I couldn't possibly say what my favourite game is, as it's an ever growing list as I expand my library and knowledge.

Outside of game collecting I also collect comic books, mainly superhero books like Batman, Spider-Man, Flash etc.

My real life job is fairly boring, I'm a German interpreter for British Telecoms where I met a fellow collector who actually got me started in the world of retro game collecting, though he refuses to collect cartridge based games, fool. I have two beautiful daughters, who are slowly (with a lot of pushing on my part) getting the retro gaming bug too.

If you have any questions, please ask away and I look forward to learning from, and contributing to the community.

Jeremy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Who you are
    Hi there. My name is Jacob, but you can call me "Cookie", the name of the protagonist from my favorite NES game! I'm simply another retro video game enthusiast. Happy to be here!

Where you live
    I live in Maine, in a camper, in the woods. The weather is crazy, but I dig the view!

How you found the forums
    I used to lurk the forums years ago and recently remembered that this site exists. I thought it would be fun to join in the conversations this time around.

What your favorite games are
    Panic Restaurant is my favorite NES game, challenging and has a high aesthetic value. Mario RPG is my favorite SNES game. (Interesting that two of my favorite games have "living food" featured in them)

What systems you collect for
    I am a major Nintendo company fanboy, love every console they've ever released.

What you do in "real life"
    I really enjoy horror movies. I watch quite a few of those. I also enjoy just going for walks through the woods. I don't work for personal reasons.

Any other interesting facts, like how you began collecting, etc.
    I began collecting with the NES when I was three years old. I was gifted the Sega Genesis for my birthday when it was released (although I really wanted a SNES :P). From there I got the N64 for xmas one year. By that point I was thoroughly hooked on gaming. been doing it ever since!!

Thanks for including me in your community. I look forward to chatting with you guys!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Steam
    primordialhelios

Hey! My name's Tay, I'm 17, and I live in the Northeastern US. I found the forum after googling the Tengen AC Adapter after I heard Pat the NES Punk mention it, and I thought this seemed like a cool place, so I figured I'd join =P

Jak and Daxter is probably my all time favorite game, but BioShock, Mass Effect, and the Kingdom Hearts franchise are all up there too.
    I wouldn't say I collect, but I mainly buy games for the PS2, Wii, Gamecube, Xbox, NES, and Atari 2600, as well as the PC.

I don't really do anything right now, I'm going to college for a B.S. in Computer Science as a programmer.

Like I said, I don't collect much, mainly for financial reasons (I'm completely broke), but I also like to play the games I buy instead of just collecting them. That said, I'd like to collect NES games, because I absolutely love the NES.

Can't wait to meet some cool people here!