Right now the machine's at 8 or 9 (I think, it's one notch down from the highest difficulty level), with extra lives at like 40,000 points or something. The best I've ever done is 453,000 points at that setting.

I find that my scores indicate my day, based on a four star scale.

0 - 100,000 = 1 star day
100,001 - 200,000 = 2 star day
200,001 - 300,000 = 3 star day
300,001 - and up = 4 star day

Depending on how I die, it says what I'm going to make of the day:

Surrounded by Hulks and pelted with tank bot bullets = on top of things

Surrounded by grunts = overwhelmed, busy day

Zapped by star shooting bots = average day

Zapped by star shooting bot when there's three left so that when you start over there's three bot generators that make a bunch of new star shooting bots = Keep a low profile, cuz someone's gunning for you

Zapped by star shooting bot when there's three left so that when you start over there's three bot generators that make a bunch of new star shooting bots and then the same thing happens again = There's nothing you can do, just shoot yourself right now

Zapped by star shooting bot when there's three left so that when you start over there's three bot generators that make a bunch of new star shooting bots and then a bot generator runs into you = Don't move until midnight

Get hit by brainwashed human = gonna be stabbed in the back (This rarely/never happens)

Die stupidly trying to protect Mikey even though he spawned inside a pack of like 8 brains = much needless suffering will occur today

Run into Grunt thinking it's mikey = might be a few mistakes today

Run into Grunt that was hidden because of the chaos = something bad's gonna happen out of the blue

Run into Grunt = Gonna be stupid today

Run into Hulk = Gonna be stupid and clumsy today

Run into Brain Bot = Probably the apocalypse, cuz this has never happened

Run into bot generator/Brain snake = Hold on tight cuz there's nothing you can do

Run into Stationary Obstacle = Get back into bed and wait for tomorrow

(BTW, this was going to be a list of like 5 things, but it just kept growing, oh well)