I know, for quite some time many of us "old timers" have been scratching our heads trying to figure out what the hell the game industry is doing, and what it is doing to continue to rake in trillions of dollars. On one hand, you have the positive side in which the market seems to be able to support three main consoles, as well as a growing portable industry. There is, however a darker side to the industry that has been lurking for some time. Many gamers(such as myself) thought that 2004 was going to be a year of recession, only to be very very wrong. 2004 was a very sold gaming year, in which many different companines thrived and were able to financially succeed. A possible truth is that the future may look different with several factors to be involved(Rising Development costs, Game saturation, Lackluster gameplay innovation, expensive pricepoints). This topic has come up before, but not "right now" during the Spring of 2005 and on. Who here has an opinion either way? Is 2005 going to be as successful as 2004 or will it be the year to finally start showing a sign of slowing down for the gaming industry? What opinions do you have? It does not matter to me, I have been wrong before!