monkeychemist:

Look buddy, first off, you don't know me from Adam. So don't start assuming things.

So, you are apparently inside my brain and you know what I'm thinking and what I'm really trying to do?

Look man, you don't know squat about me. Try doing a search on Anthony1 in the Buying and Selling forum. See how many things I have for sell. Very little. See my trade list, gee, why would I have a trade list if all I wanted to do was snach up all the rare games on Ebay and sell them for a profit.

Get a job? I have a job. I have a wife, and two little boys and a huge ass mortgage. Ok. I don't have tons of extra money to throw around at my video gaming hobby. Right now, I collect games for certain systems, and I also collect old gaming magazines.

The Super Nintendo is my Number 1, most favorite system, and I have a pretty nice collection of loose carts for the SNES. I actually collect loose carts, and I don't have a problem with loose carts. My next favorite would be TurboGrafx-16. I have a decent collection of TG-16 Hu cards. I recently sent my TG-16 to Hawaii to that Matthew Ross could mod it for RGB output when connected to a TG-16 CD player. He is also doing an internal region mod for me, so that I can play Japanese Hu cards on it. The SNES and TG-16 are my two biggest passions. Along with Die Hard GameFan magazine. I hope to one day have a 100 percent complete collection of GameFan mags.

I also collect loose carts for Genesis, 32X and Jaguar.

The bottom line, is you don't know a damn thing about me. So stop talking about things which you know nothing about. I got into retrogaming a little over two years ago, and you can go do a search on Anthony1 in the Video Gaming forum and see my old posts on the subject.

A quick look will let you know very quickly that I'm not some asswhole profiteer that is ruining your precious little hobby.

Recently I've been doing posts about what things are worth on Ebay, but it had an awful lot to do with the recent GameCrazy sale. Time was of the essence, and I wanted to try to get some of the best games before they were totally snatched up. So if you did a recent search on me and you found a bunch of topics regarding valuations, then maybe you would get a skewed opinion that I was trying to rape everybody of all their Ebay knowledge so that I could totally mess up the entire world of retro gaming.

But the reality is that isn't the case. If you want to go on believing whatever you want to believe about me, fine. I really don't give a F.

This topic was created for the people that would be interested in, and could benefit from such a guide. I said in the original post that if you don't like it, then don't worry about it. It's not for you. For the people that are interested in it, then send me an email and get signed up.

Like I said, I have myself and two other people that are interested in this, and we need a bunch more people to contribute.

If you aren't down with this, then stay out of this topic and don't worry about it.