I'm going WAY out on a limb here thinking that anyone will be able to glean something from my loose memories here. But if you could help me identify an old game I would much appreciate it.

I don't remember a whole lot other than I spent one summer (88' 89'?) dumping quarters into this game whenever I had a chance. I believe it was an adventure game simliar to Dragon's Lair (no not Space Ace). It had the cartoon graphics which at the time blew your mind and the multiple paths, but no direct control. It was a futuristic urban setting and one of the first scenes was you were put in jail and a buddy breaks you out (You could actually also choose to try and escape before you were put in the cell). Then a chase ensues. I remember zigging in and out of futuristic streets in futuristic cars while shooting (again no ACTUAL control, but slick graphics). I also remember something about a baseball game in it also...but that is pretty foggy.

Anyway, I know this isn't much to go on, but I"ve tried a bunch of internet searches to no avail. So does anyone else remember this "Dragon's Lair" type of game that wasn't Space Ace set in the future with a prison breakout in the beginning?

Thanks for the help!