Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conker Live and Uncut will not play (You need Xbox Live)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default !

The N64 game was laugh-out-loud funny, and very few people got to experience since it came out so late in the N64's lifespan. This game looks fantastic in stills and in person. I'm glad it's been updated.

Thanks for indulging my gaming habit when I was young, Dad. You were the best. I miss you. ~David Barnes 1926-2007~

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by petewhitley
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FoodMonster
    And they took stuff out? That game wasnt really even that long to begin with.
    Troll somewhere else. It was nearly universally received as one of the better N64 titles. It beats another damn Frogger remake.
    Not trolling, I just thought it was short, that dosnt mean I dont have it sitting around in my collection. It should have been longer is what I'm saying with that.

And also, competition isnt something that all people want when they play games. I think the best part of gaming is sitting down and having fun with a good game for a few hours, and not dealing with a bunch of people yelling 'FAG ASSHOLE' over a speaker in my ear.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Number 1 in the 'hood g!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

and not dealing with a bunch of people yelling 'FAG ASSHOLE' over a speaker in my ear.
    It's funny, I see people say this is why they don't play online, yet it very rarely happens to me, and the majority of my gaming is done online.

Also, it's not necessary to even use the headset.

I think these people just suck at videogames, and are happy beating up on the cpu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttasuperb
    and not dealing with a bunch of people yelling 'FAG ASSHOLE' over a speaker in my ear.
    It's funny, I see people say this is why they don't play online, yet it very rarely happens to me, and the majority of my gaming is done online.
    Yeah, really. I'm on Live all the time and it never happens to me either. Just sounds like an excuse people without Live make up to convince themselves that they aren't missing out on anything.

About that stupid lady with the Live problem though...I can understand where she's coming from at least. I picked up Conker and when I fired it up, the first screen was the "Conker Live & Co." or whatever it was called. It didn't even look like a menu screen because the graphics looked like a cinema or something. I sat there for a minute wondering how the hell to get to the single player game and then just pressed right on the controller and the screen changed. It still didn't say anything about a single player game though....just "saved game #1" or something like that, so I selected that and it started up.

Yeah, the menus were a tad confusing at first but if you aren't a moron, you should be able to figure it out.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I game online all the time, and it happens to me. Although, it depends on what games you play. The more popular games tend to have the most of them, although every game has a fair share. From my PC gaming, to Live gaming at a friends house, to playing one of the few PS2 games that use a headset, I always encounter somebody being obnoxious.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Number 1 in the 'hood g!

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So again I ask... is it worth full retail just for the multiplayer?

BTW I hear all sorts of bizarre things on Live every day, most of which are abusive comments directed at myself or others I'm playing with. If somebody doesn't like to get verbally assaulted every time they play, I can understand why Live doesn't appeal to them. Plus, there's a lot of cheaters. MS can try and stop it, but they can't. For myself, its easy to overlook the negatives, because I really enjoy the online experince. But for others the online aspects may not be intriguing enough to deal with the jerks.
    -Dobie
    NES, SNES, & Gameboy Collector