Quote Originally Posted by GetImOliver
Alright, I don't remember much about this game, but hey, it never hurts to ask. This game was on an old Windows 95 system that my cousin had. I remember the title screen consisted of a room with the title near the top, and a ladder going down into the actual game. It was something like "Perilous Adventure" or "Madness Dungeon" and the letters were large enough to fill up the top half of the screen. It was a platform game, and there always seemed to be a whole lot of conveyor belts, ladders, spike pits etc. The setup was very non-linear. I want to say that going left after you climbed down the first ladder was a tough, dark part full of conveyor belts. Going to the right was an easier route. If anyone remembers "Dangerous Dave," I believe this game was around the same time. Very pixely graphics that tended to be dark. This was not a happy game, but an adventure game in every respect of the word. Any point in the right direction would be awesome. Thanks!
Dangerous Dave is early 90's, isn't it? Montezuma's Revenge is much earlier.

BTW, when I got my first PC back in '93, DD was one of the first games I downloaded off a BBS. Oh how I miss freeware/shareware. BBS's too...