Well I got it, can't help myself at that price. Not to mention I always get a hockey game every year. I have yet to play it much yet, and I lower the difficulty settings initially so I can unlock all classic teams quicker, thats what a really love the espn series for now. I know its not espn now, but to me it still is. So really I cannot pass a good judgement due to my settings. Its when I unlock all teams, rename all players, that my fun begins.

I am sorta disappointed in the selection of classic teams, I hoped for more. I also hoped for a Quebec team with the Stastny brothers. However we did get a triple crown LA team with Marcel Dionne. I really like the idea of 72 Canada vs Russia. Other thing they should do is read your save\hard drive to unlock and rename all classic teams from old game and import to new game, and then concentrate on addding more classic teams (then I dont have to rename players on teams that I did last year) .... and not as many 90s, give me more 60s to 80s. Possibly an idea is to include all Stanley cup winners.
What are your thoughts?