Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raedon
    Quote Originally Posted by asharru
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingguy
    [LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]

^^^^------That should say NOT WORK SAFE!!!!!

>
    Asharru's looking at Pron at work again!!

good thing I'm the admin... still, I wasn't expecting giant titties linked off these forums!!! that's more stile's style. :P

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

OH GEEZ.

I'm sorry I missed that link. I'll go back and edit.

GAMINGGUY: please don't start giving me headaches again. I banned you once, your stay here now is just because we're NICE.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"60% of American women are overweight. It's nice to see a thin, healthy woman for a change!"

Bah, who says thin is always healthy? Just look at Karen Carpenter.
    The MAJORITY of Americans are overweight today. Last I checked, the majority rules, so you'd better learn to accept the lifestyle rather than ridicule it.

JR
    The Gameroom Blitz. Here. Go. Now.
    http://grblitz.overclocked.org

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita
    Maybe we can get a big hot tub, and then have the DP logo at the bottom. It can be the first ever event in the DP Olympics. "Female Hot Tub Wrestling". Or mud wrestling?
    No, pudding wrestling -- mud isn't edible like pudding is... ;-)
    Russ Perry Jr, 2175 S Tonne Dr #114, Arlington Hts IL 60005
    Got any obscure game stuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Again Iron Monkey perform Thrust of Extra Perverse!
    Celebration of many Womens to Okinawa home.
    Invites member "NIKKITA" also "JANICE" yes too "ARIELS".
    Underwears to ALL!
    HAAAAAAAI!
    Punch of Extra POWER!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ooops, sorry. I forgot you guys work in offices. I should have put a "Not for viewing at work" warning.

I sent a pic to a friend one time with "Nice pussy" in the title. It arrived while his parents were looking over his shoulder. :-( Fortunately, it was just a picture of a cat. :-)

Anyway, Nikkita looks good to me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm convinced that Iron Monkey is on crack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Atar1G1rl
    Steam
    atar1g1rl

Quote Originally Posted by ManekiNeko
    "60% of American women are overweight. It's nice to see a thin, healthy woman for a change!"

The MAJORITY of Americans are overweight today. Last I checked, the majority rules, so you'd better learn to accept the lifestyle rather than ridicule it.

JR
    If I weren't already taken, Jess, I'd ask you to marry me. Not that you'd have me, but I'd try anyway.

Cool pics, though, Nikkita!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Savedman
    I'm convinced that Iron Monkey is on crack!
    Yeah, something is definitely messed up in there.

Back on the subject, very nice work DP Lookin good Nikkita! :P

-=Mr. NEStalgia=-

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"If I weren't already taken, Jess, I'd ask you to marry me. Not that you'd have me, but I'd try anyway."

(blushes five shades of red)
    Aw, shucks!

JR
    The Gameroom Blitz. Here. Go. Now.
    http://grblitz.overclocked.org

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atar1G1rl

JR
    If I weren't already taken, Jess, I'd ask you to marry me. Not that you'd have me, but I'd try anyway.

Cool pics, though, Nikkita!
    Let's make it a threegy!!! And thanks~! ^^

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You are a pretty girl, but I would rather be admiring some of your art or writing or other talent :/ I wish we got this type of drooling and pageviews for some of Nikkita's work with a little more heart in it (she has posted lots!) I would much much rather see you in Cosplay (and looking happy!) instead of underage and sexy when the peer group here is mostly mid-20's plus.
    I guess I'm an innocent. I didn't mean this to sound like a downer, but instead in appreciation of your other many talents.

Everyones high school guidance counseler
    Heather
    <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/Lexicon810.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Lexicon810</iframe>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Such a pret-ty lit-tle kit-ty...
    Can we call her "Nikkitty" now?
    I'm not a cat person but in this case I'll make an exception!

j/k- I'm married & already have a p*ssy to play with!

Sorry: "...with which to play"- (she's an English teacher!)
    "The big things that...nerds like to argue about might not actually matter that much."

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last I checked, the majority rules, so you'd better learn to accept the lifestyle rather than ridicule it.

JR
    In theory. But lets face it, if people believed fat was beautiful, then there would be far more fat people advertising lip gloss and whatnot. Humans aren't meant to be naturally obese, the majority aren't born like that, it's just western culture that has caused it. However, I have no problem with obese people, usually they are some of the nicest people you can meet, what I have a problem with is obese people who get upset when people mention their weight. There is something they can do about it, and if they don't do it it's their own fault.
    Conform. Consume. Obey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MankeyMan
    Humans aren't meant to be naturally obese, the majority aren't born like that, it's just western culture that has caused it. However, I have no problem with obese people, usually they are some of the nicest people you can meet, what I have a problem with is obese people who get upset when people mention their weight. There is something they can do about it, and if they don't do it it's their own fault.
    Actually, there are studies that show that there are two kinds of fat, white fat & brown fat. The white fat can be easily shed, the brown fat cannot. Therefore, if you're born with a preponderance of brown fat, you're destined for a life of obesity. Moreso, other studies have shown that people's metabolisms "settle" at a particular equilibrium, and where that equilibrium is determines your weight (oversimplifying here). That study found that the metabolims of people who lost weight slowed down, making it harder to keep off the weight, let alone take more off (and the reverse was also true; metabolisms of people trying to gain weight sped up to keep the weight off). So you see, they may or may NOT be able to actually do anything about it.

Also, you claim it's a thing with western culture, but there were African cultures where the obese people were seen as more beautiful, and more healthy.

On the other hand, morbid obesity strikes me as a wholly American phenomenon...
    Russ Perry Jr, 2175 S Tonne Dr #114, Arlington Hts IL 60005
    Got any obscure game stuff?

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[quote="slapdash"]
    Quote Originally Posted by MankeyMan
    Also, you claim it's a thing with western culture, but there were African cultures where the obese people were seen as more beautiful, and more healthy.
    Ehn, but then again, they don't sit around all the time and if you're skinny, sure, they'll try to fatten you up, but it's not like they hold it against you or anything. The reason why they prefer being "healthy" is something about reminding them of the hunger and pain they suffered when they were starving. They don't sit around behind computers, or television sets, or video games, so really, it's not fat that causes them to be overweight, but mostly muscle considering the chores being done and the celebrating and whatnot (I watch a lot of Discovery Channel, read National Geographic, and essays written by people on the topic )

Here, people generally don't take care of themselves. We have television, so why take a walk outside to see how the weather is? We have computers to look at pictures, so why travel or go hiking? We have video games, so why go play a game of street hockey, or go figure skating? Overtime, that builds up on you. So really, the two cannot be compared.

And yes, you can help yourself. Some people may not be able to fit into a size 0, or a size 3 or something if they're a size 13, but there is no reason for people who are overweight, or anybody for that matter, to not take care of themselves by going for a walk and eating properly. People are people. ^_^;;

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with alot of people here, although some people can not help there weight lots of people can. It just that are culture has gotten so LAZY. I am only 16 so I have lots of time to go where I could gain weight but I prefer to stay healthy. I always walk to and from school as well as down to the Salvation Army where I do my volunteer work (good 2 mile walk at least one way) I cycle alot (put on over 1000 km in August alone, I think that is roughly 600 miles) As well as doing rugby, we do suicides you would never even dream of (in a nightmare) I also work out for an hour and a half every tuesday and thursday and do some other weights everynow and then. And I snowboard in the winter. I always have found time for exercise as I feel that it is very important!

Back to the Topic though Nikkita you are very beautiful and I wish you the best of luck!
    Good traders 1st post on 2nd page

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita
    Africans don't sit around all the time and if you're skinny, sure, they'll try to fatten you up, but it's not like they hold it against you or anything. The reason why they prefer being "healthy" is something about reminding them of the hunger and pain they suffered when they were starving. They don't sit around behind computers, or television sets, or video games, so really, it's not fat that causes them to be overweight, but mostly muscle considering the chores being done and the celebrating and whatnot (I watch a lot of Discovery Channel, read National Geographic, and essays written by people on the topic )

And now we can admite Nikkita's brains!
    So how old are you? How do you feel about a 29-yr-old guy who is thin, healthy, intelligent, wealthy, very friendly, and enjoys candle-lit matches of TimeSplitters Deathmatch?

My favorite channels are History, Discovery, and Animal Planet too. I think I saw the special you were talking about. Thin single women spend a whole year gorging themselves with food to become round and plump. The reason has nothing to do with beauty. It's wealth. The groom figures if parents can support such a large, overweight than they must be rich... and he gets a piece of that wealth.

America/Europe has a similar practice in the late 1800s. Fat = Wealth. A man or woman preferred to marry someone who was overweight and therefore well-off than a thin laborer struggling to survive. Thankfully that preference for fat died out.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

P.S. There's more to fat people than just "not beautiful" because they are also "not healthy." [in general...for healthy people without other debilitating diseases.] If you choose an overweight person for your husband/wife, you may find yourself at age 50 standing in a hospital emergency room while the doctors struggle to bring your spouse back-to-life from their fat-induced heart attack. Having a thin, healthy spouse is certainly preferable to that heart attack horror.

As for staying thin, it's not hard if you limit your intake. My daily meal looks something like this: Breakfast-Cereal/Lunch-Sandwich/Dinner-2 Slices of Pizza. Not a lot, but then I don't need a lot.

And finally, someone said "Nikkita is all bones...she needs to put on some meat." I suspect if a doctor looked at Nikkita, they'd say she is perfectly healthy...at her ideal weight. It's just that we Americans are so used to seeing overweight people that we don't recognize a healthy weight when it's right in front of us.

There was a reality special on PBS about a modern family trying to survive in a 1800s-era Montana cabin. One of the men was concerned because he lost a lot of weight, and he thought being able to see his ribcage was a sign of poor health. So, he called in a doctor. The doctor took one look at him and said, "Nothing wrong with you. You were fat before. And now you're lean and mean. You are at the perfect weight."

The man had been fat for so long that he didn't recognize a healthy weight when he saw it. The same is true for Nikkita. Some of you have said she is "too thin" but the truth is that she is at her IDEAL WEIGHT. You guys are just so used to seeing overweight Americans that you don't recognize a healthy young woman when you see her.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sir,

I am fat.

Do I eat un-healthy? SOMETIMES.

Am I lazy? No.

Am I fat because I havent tried to work out? No.

Why am I fat? Blood sugar shit...

Seriously TheAveng stop stereotypeing fat people!
    You could be hurting alot of people out there....