Thread: Stupid Snow!

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Stupid Snow!

Today marked the grand opening of a new flea out my way (probably a 30 minute trip on back roads.) I'd been looking forward to this morning since November when the date was announced. My alarm was set. Flea market clothes were hanging over the back of a chair. I was ready to go. I even had visions of wonderful finds dancing in my head all night.

*Beep beep*, says mister alarm. I hop out of bed, stretch, open the shades.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SNOWING outside. You've got to be kidding me. So, I call the flea, and the fellow there says that many of the vendors aren't even planning to bother today. Still, I am coated in the sticky tar of sadness. Guess next weekend will be busy, because I'm so going next Sunday, right after NECG. Dang it!
    New England Classic Gaming - Violent fighting to come again!

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're so lucky, I am expecting up to 12 inches of snow through Monday. Unlike going to flea market which is optional, calling in sick due to snow is not accepted. :P
    Another day, another dollar... wake me when it's payday.
    still playing games

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ClubNinja I thought that you were tougher than that. I made it there and I live twice as far as you. However, you made the correct decision. That place sucked. It was way too crowded (and the people smelled bad). They had overpriced antiques, stuff that you would find at a 99 cent store, beanie babies, and a couple video game stalls. The video game stalls were mainly new stuff, DVDs, and some NES and Genesis, but most of them seemed to be quite expensive. I don't collect for either system so I don't know if there was anything good...One guy claimed to have Atari stuff at home, but I doubt it. There were a few random sports NES and Genesis stuff in a couple other stalls, but that is it.

-Todd

Check out my stuff for trade at http://www.foodtastesgood.com/trades/