Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB an external firewire or usb 2.0 hard drive 60 or 80GB

As the subject title says...
    I have no feedback here in DP
    my ebay handle is dynastyduo where I have 99.1%
    the 2 negatives were from the following:
    1.seller whom I bought an item clearly described wrong and he took waaay too long to refund my money. Given him the negative and in return he gave me one too.
    2. Buyer who bought my Atari 800 with Miner 2049er and was upset over the cosmetics which I clearly stated were just cosmetics, the system played fine, some keys stuck, used it for cartridge games only. It worked just dandy for 2 years+ and the guy said it was broken. It was not, and I offered him to return it and he wouldn't.

I figured I should state my case to since I have no DP positive feedback. I do however have barley 300 posts here. This is my favorite site. I enjoy the sarcasm and dedication from the community here and value their knowledge game wise.

I use a valid paypal account and sell on ebay occasionally when I need the extra cash to get something I want, not need.

Please pm me with any offers I am running a 40GB Mac mini OSX 10.4.3 and running out of room because of my 60 GB ipod. Yes I plan to top that thing off.

Ebay's prices are a little high and a brand new one is way too high. I'm looking around 50-60 shipped. It doesn't have to be 7200 rpms, 5400 is fine, firewire is preffered but usb 2.0 is cool too w/ cord and power supply.
    If it helps to trade some of my games to help the price I have some rare nes games, not the rarest but I have a solid collection. I just sold contra and super contra on ebay to raise funds for example. Some xbox titles, nintendo DS.
    Sorry for the long post, thanks for reading it all the way through!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

got a 120 GB usb external hard drive for 60 bucks cash. I reformatted it and it works like a charm!
    Mods please lock this thread!