Thread: Lessons I've learned from the Topway Drummania controller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Default Lessons I've learned from the Topway Drummania controller

I have found that the instructions that are packaged with Topway's Drummania controller contain many lessons that are applicable to real life. I share this with you now so that you too may benefit from its wise words.

(yes, this is all real, copied verbatim from the manual)

Attention in Usage
    (Please read it)

1. Please don't use this product while you are a patient physically example wound in hand, wristed, arm elbowed, foot fractured, disjointed or wrenched; pause your playing if you are tired or have a exceptional sense in playing.

2. It is very danger waving your drum pole randomly. While your playing, please take care of the others around you.

3. This product is designed only for in_room usage not out_door. please don't use in out_door or use with other aims.

4. This product is nice machine,please don't make rough actions like falling to ground or hit with big power. In addition, please don't damp it with water or reconstruct it for avert damagement.

5. The safe temperature for product is from 5 to 35 degree, attention this and not lay it in sunlignt.

6. Please don't lay down other things on the contorllor,foot board or electrical wire.

7. While your playing, please don't thrust drum's surface with special drum pole.

8. Please don't lay special controllor down in unstable or shaking place.

9. Please attetion don't hit your foot while you move special playing_station for it is heavy.

10. The edge of special performance platrorm is somewhat danger to people, take attention this in usage.

11. It's every danger insert the plug derived from foot_tread into other devices out of this product, it may be cause malfunction and fire.

-Don't bring pressure to bear on special performance platform heavily, it may be cause malfuction and dilapidation.
    -Don't discompose the 'X' of shelf of the special performance platform.
    -Please avert playing in the state of tired, avoid playing long for time.
    -Please stop using this product immedlately if you have a unconventional sense to Play-Station, PC or this product, and sent it to the shop where this product was saled or Client Server Center for repairing.

-Because the fore-port of the special performace platform is smaller, make attention to not let your children put it to his mouth to averd hurt.
    -Please use this product carefully, safekeeping the special controller and the special stum pole,don't fall it to children's hand.
    -Before you let your children to use this product, for god's sake you must teach your children how to use. In additionsl, you can not move away your line of sight while your children is playing.
    -Please remind of your children not touch lined electrical wire or the join line of foot tread,it may be danger to children's safety.
    -The nut and protecting map of this product are belong to small article, make attention not to let your children eat it.

ATTETION
    -Before you insert and draw the linking electrical wires or foot-tread wires, you must shut off the power supply of Play Station or PC.
    -For avoid damage linking wire, please don't trample,distort,tear the electrical wires or linking wires of foot-tresd.
    -While your playing, you can't lay things on the linking wire, or enlace the linking wire.
    -Please clean this product with dry washrag.

REQUEST
    -Please select the homologous game software that remarked in this product, It's not in the range of guarantee for this product if you use products of others.
    -Please make attention not to trouble your neighbors while your playing.
    -The special stum-pole and foot-tread included in appendant are appropriative to this product, don't ues it for other aims.
    -For got's sake, please confirm the content of box,bought time and shop name for the first time while you use it.
    -Check if the electrical wire have been damaged before you using this product.

Ladd Spencer (Level 17)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Scooterb23

It is very danger waving your drum pole randomly.
    I've always found waving around my drum pole randomly gets me a lot of restraining orders.
    gamesandgrub.blogspot.com - My blog about boardgames, and sometimes food.
    roomwithaviewmaster.tumblr.com - My blog about Viewmaster collecting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    SouthRox
    Steam
    SouthRox

Nice read, some of the NEC flat panel monitors have warnings/directions written in broken english as well, but those are way better than what I have seen before

PSN: SouthRox

Strawberry (Level 2) heyricochet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah any of the hong kong bemani products will beat out any other product for engrish.

Enjoying drummania? I'm still praying they come out with a new home mix or redoctane makes drum hero.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Holger Czukay

Quote Originally Posted by heyricochet
    I'm still praying they come out with a new home mix or redoctane makes drum hero.
    Konami still loves you GF/DM players:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...ks-70-z4f.html

Strawberry (Level 2) heyricochet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HOLY CRAP
    I remember hearing rumors of this a year ago, but nothing was officially announced. Finally we can play some good songs! The older mixes really don't have that many good songs, but all the newer arcade mixes have great songs. I haven't played V though, only 7-9, maybe 10th mix too for drummania. Haven't played those in a year though, I should head to this arcade like an hour from me that supposedly has a drummania machine.

Pac-Man (Level 10) hezeuschrist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Hezeuschrist

Quote Originally Posted by heyricochet
    Yeah any of the hong kong bemani products will beat out any other product for engrish.

Enjoying drummania? I'm still praying they come out with a new home mix or redoctane makes drum hero.
    That would tighten my pants something fierce.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Lessons I've learned from the Topway Drummania controlle

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Yashiro
    -Before you let your children to use this product, for god's sake you must teach your children how to use. In additionsl, you can not move away your line of sight while your children is playing.
    Ha ha. This is the best fucking manual ever. I wonder how I missed this part when I bought mine a few years back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    SouthRox
    Steam
    SouthRox

Default Re: Lessons I've learned from the Topway Drummania controlle

Quote Originally Posted by davidbrit2
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Yashiro
    Ha ha. This is the best fucking manual ever. I wonder how I missed this part when I bought mine a few years back.

I missed that part the first time through... classic

PSN: SouthRox