Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe the more games you own, the less you play?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    A patch of soil where I have to pay taxes even after owning it.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. In Japan there is the thing where people buy one game for a console and that is it. They do not buy anymore.

2. If I went for any job ( which is not equal ) I would end up
    hurting people ( I seriously would go insane ). That is the core of all problems in this world. That is not the reason for stopping to play something.

.................................................. .......................

We talk about Mario now. Mario Wonder is completely out of my range view. I can not even play the oddessy game.
    Marios Girlfriend is not a mayor. She is a typical person in a cocktail dress, usually kidnapped by DK. They censored her and made her a 1930's mock-up. She a mayor....

I gave up Mario the moment I saw a disabled guy in my college ( I met in Campus clean up ), I asked him some questions about videogames, which he knew about. But he could not tell me about import titles, or anything beyond the retail store, or history.

"Bowser wants to be a living castle"........that is it I am out

The day when Mario actually fights Giga bowser and he will have his "MRPG" icon when he does his super moves. Is dead. At least Sonic tries to be different from time to time. Mario just tries to be the same.

Then Megaman died when Capcom kept on canceling these auwsome projects. If these things was on the Gamecube or Wii, maybe I would have budged. Even "Retrostudio's" literally was making a "Megaman X" FPersonS game like "Metroid: Prime" and that was canned. MML3 was canned, including the red project.
    Capcom does nothing at all with Megaman. They just want the original fans who grew up with the series to die, or even for the Megaman creator to pass away or something.

Reason why you see the team from "Rockman Zero" making all these games that screams Megaman.

Capcom is not a great company anymore.

We have goals and sometimes these goals require us to put our attention elsewhere.
    Last edited by Gametrek; 04-01-2024 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Trying to parse through your post. Not sure I completely understand. But, games have changed in quality over the years. Sadly, retroemulation might have contributed. However there is still some good stuff.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    A patch of soil where I have to pay taxes even after owning it.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There is no such thing as "retrogaming". There is no such thing as "retro-emulation". It is.
    Mainland Asia back when the only thing they could get were Famicom literally had devices to sit atop a SNES, and you use Floppy A:\. Even for awhile famicom gaming was a thing to be wowed by.

Think like this. Rasputin in real life is a prophet, He had many women but was married. He saved the little prince life. Then came post Little-Mermaid Disney theater recruitment nonsense. They made him look like a clown who had mysterious powers, and more nonsense. Then when "Kingsmen III" came out they made emphasized him as part of a conspiracy, with even more nonsense. It is like the way the film and animation Conan/Krull made him look like a clutz.

They are "Jedi" mind-tricking videogames into a state of consumerism that has no logic or respect at all. The Koopa Kids are not tactitions, with actual emotions. They literally are babies in big peoples bodies. Mario does not own a respectful plumbing business with his brother, they were allways in the Mushroom Kingdom. Link never retired to go on more adventures ( like Adol from Y's ), nope he was reincarnated and they literally brought the devil ( Akumu ) into Zelda. Might as well have Zelda and Castlevania in the same timeline.

Then to make it more insane. People outside videogames do great things but makes stupid remarks.
    The person who made "Zelda II FPS" has to mention the Deserts of Africa......for a fictional game in a ficitonal world. Press Start II just not being thought out correctly. Alice Madness Returns = great game,
    but then they literally had to bring up an off putting topic ( which I will not mention ) at the end, like if I did not know what granny was doing to Alice when she was having one of her trips on the roof.

Next there will be nothing but "Sonic says" alongside all of these propaganda and insert idea into game.
    Along with the nonsense from FANG ( Facebook, Apple/Amazon, Netflix, Google ) presents another TV-show that should be a movie, which is nothing but blah blah references I have heard already in Womans History 101.

My money stays in my wallet, because it is iredeemable. Where is the love in all of these games.
    Just make stuff that is fun and good, which I could enjoy innocently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well, I’d say if I was into games any less… I wouldn’t be retrogaming. Pretty sure games of this area just became mindless, addictingly monotonous monetization hoarding globules zippity non-sport videogames. PUBG mobile just releases end-of-cycle recycled BOOM, that said.

What just happened to the era I grew up in????