Quote Originally Posted by Ed Oscuro
Again: the early bullshitty "tech demos" appeared long ago. These are moving into production. Obviously, the product will likely change quite a bit, but you can start to form a reasonable opinion - I'm going off the War Hawk shots, by the way, but the only one of this lot I'm having trouble believing is Ratchet. Next?
I understand what you're saying, and i don't think these are bull-shit renders, but with good dev kits only recently reaching developers (The Cell compiler was only ocmpleted very recently) these are still early dev shots and most, if not all, are from demos specifically created for the GDC event. They are much closer to the final product then what we saw at E3 or even TGS, but with the PS3 launch all the way off in October they still don't represent the final product.

Until we see something of actual gameplay, not something created for a show, I can't agree that these represent the final product.

But i think this dispute has gone on long enough and since neither of us are going to change our stance i say we end this like men and simply agree to disagree.

/me offers hand shake.