Thread: Drats~!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Drats~!

My local Gamestop, which doesn't even have a Gamecube Kiosk, has two copies of every Gamecube Interactive Demo made, sealed no less, but can't give them too me. Or sell them. In fact, they give me pretty much any store display I ask for, just not those, because they say "Not for resale" on them. D'oh!

Again, I'm looking for those, so if anyone has them, I'm willing to dive into my not-for-trade collection to aquire them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Believe me, the Nintendo reps are sticklers about getting them back. You'd need a crowbar to pry them from their cold dead hands. It's just the way it is, they just send them back to the company.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reps must be a little lazy in my area. I can get almost any GBA demos easy (just found Metroid Fusion demo) and so far no one's getting on my case for this. Now if I could find a Kirby demo for GBA, SMA2, and Zelda ALttP/4sword demos I'd have a complete set of demo labels. No gamecube demo though.

(Anyone else looking for GBA demo label, try Funcoland in Saginaw. They had about 20 copies of Wario Land demos last I checked)
    Another day, another dollar... wake me when it's payday.
    still playing games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

i think I might be talking about something different then....

There's monthly interactive demos with lots of games on them that the reps don't let out. Totally different from the demo games that go in the GBA's.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Default Re:

The discs in the normal GC cases with monotone colors (White, black, and a bit of purple I think), usually labeled by month or volume #.

Yes, NOA reps will give you shit about 'em, but you can always lie and say it's in the back and you don't have time, etc. God only knows where they go when they're taken back.

That's a set I'd like ot have a full collection of. Probably will be early money grabbers for the Cube.

dave