Quick question. I'm not going to ramble with a long story (I tend to do that).

Exactly WHERE in a Sega CDX's interface do you access the memory manager (Ya' know.. the black bkgrnd screen that lets you examine saves, delete and format and such); also.. how do you navigate to it? I don't have a manual but I do have both SCD models I & II and an X'eye and I can't find this screen anywhere. A game seems to save & load fine so I know there's internal RAM in there somewhere.. I just can't find it. It's not in the audio CD player's menu either or it's sub-sections (In order to get the CD player's menu to come up I noticed you have to boot with an audio CD in it [unlike my other SCDs]). The only two feature buttons in my CD player's interface are one to toggle off CD+G capabilities and one that takes me into the programmed player's capabilities (not in there either). I've tried just powering on with no cart & no CD and waited up to 5 minutes and nothing comes up either just the rotating SCD logo and the message NO DISC. Tried holdin' down buttons while powering up too.. nuttin.

Thanks for your time.