Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sothy

Default Mech Assault

Is BADASS

Definitely another killer app for X-Box

I dont usually like the Mechwarrior giant robot games but Damned if it isnt ridiculously fun.

Hell even if you dont care much for completing missions, Slamming the auto cannon into the side of a sky scraper and watching the power go out leaving all the windows dark and glass shattering all over the place with flames burning in the gouged concrete is a sight to behold.

Buy this game.

<@Carey85> I-75 is the second busiest freeway in the country behind I-95
    <@NE146> u r

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never tried the single player mode, but I can assure everyone the multiplayer matches ROCK!!!
    Looking to sell a videogame magazine collection of 200(+) magazines, 60 cents each, send me a PM if you're interested!

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I too will vouch for multi player online play....would be better though if each game had it's own lobby instead of booting you back out to the main after each game.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Trust me,the game is worth every penny.I like it so much,I'm super addicted to playing it online against other people.If anyone wants to play me online send me a message.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea,the game rules.

I think the new content is up online,if it is I am gonna get it soon.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK this one almost got me to buy he Xbox live package. Now overall have you guys found that the XBL is worth the 50 bucks? (not to mention the running of 25-30 feet of cat 5 from my router to the xbox) Do you think the online content for the rest of the year is gonna hold up? I'm about 80% convinced already, I just need that extra push to cement it.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    OK this one almost got me to buy he Xbox live package. Now overall have you guys found that the XBL is worth the 50 bucks? (not to mention the running of 25-30 feet of cat 5 from my router to the xbox) Do you think the online content for the rest of the year is gonna hold up? I'm about 80% convinced already, I just need that extra push to cement it.
    I love it,Unreal and Mech are great and my friends says that GR is good too.For just Mech,I dunno...but I would go with it.From what I hear there should be more bonus stuff or every other month.

Giganticus breathalizer Mr Mort's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Team Deathmatch is loads of fun. Countless games played here. This game, along with Unreal Championship alone make Xbox Live worth the price of admission alone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sothy

Havent played the multiplayer yet but the single player is great.

Beat it today and kinda wish there was some secrets and stuff.

It is fun to go off the beaten path and explore a level you have already beaten though.

For instance First time I played "Wolf in sheeps clothing" The level where you have to take the stolen Thor mech into their base to intercept communications then run like hell, I kept dying. Wicked hard getting pounded on while trying to escape.

So I went back to this level and blended in with the enemy.. walk past all the infatry formations, armor units and helicopter bases then past the 2 billy badass Atlus Mechs and did my thing then escaped.

took out the bridge behind me and was about to leave and thought screw it Im gonna take out this base.

Fought my way back racking destroying all the tanks at other side of bridge "have to use jump jets alot to get back."

had my missile rack sticking above this hill so the 2 light mechs cant hit me and i plug away till they die.

Then I destroy the little building outside the gates of the base so the 2 Atlus mechs are in there pissed off and cant get to me.

Use the jump jets to get on the base wall and fire salvos at them then jump back down and repeat etc. etc. finnally i drop one he goes nuke and takes out the other one. It took awhile but I finally leveled that base with one mech. I managed to jump jet over the wall next to the hill on the side you enter in but all those troops and stuff are gone.

Oh well.

The story doesnt change they still act like you just escaped but at least I know I kicked their asses.

Truly the mark of a great game when you can do things like that.

<@Carey85> I-75 is the second busiest freeway in the country behind I-95
    <@NE146> u r