Hey gang!

In honor of St. Patty's Day, I decided to throw together a little Giveaway Contest for the folks who frequent DP! The prize is the Videogame Commercial Archive Vol. 2 produced by Sean Kelly. (If you don't already have this, race out and get one! It's the holy grail of videogame video collectables!)

Anyway, I will send this great video to one lucky contest winner who can tell me the following: "Who am I?" I'm at work right now and I have a photograph of someone hanging up outside of my cubicle. Tell me who is on that photo, and you win! A few clues:
1. It's a still from a movie.
2. It's the name of the character this person's playing that has personal meaning to me.
3. Knowing "me" may help you deduce who "they" are.

Post your guesses within this thread. Only one guess per person please. If you guess more than once, you will be out of the running - even if you guess correctly. However, I will occassionally visit this thread to see if we have a winner. If no one has figured it out yet, I'll clear all previous guesses and allow those who have guessed before take a second guess. I may also drop more clues as the day goes on. (I love to slide subtle hints into these messages too.) Stay tuned to this thread to see how it pans out.

So......who am I?