I have about $2000+ worth of games, systems, accessories, and other stuff. I probably paid $1500 for the stuff total, but a lot of it went way up in price (particularly many of my Japanese Saturn shooters and fighting games). So, I'd be selling off my entire PS1/PS2 RPG collection, all my shooters from PC-Engine to Dreamcast, my old N64 collection, and a bunch of other games. I'd keep a select few things, such as my Wii, DS, and PS2, and quite a few games I just can't give up for those systems--namely my MGS collection, Castlevania collection, and Zelda collection. I'll probably still buy some games once in awhile, just the absolute AAA games though.

Really, I've lost interest in video games. I'm a senior in high school and while I've always told myself I'd never get out of gaming, I feel like it's becoming a chore. I have so many unbeaten games and so many games I haven't even touched. If I'm not playing Oblivion or something else I really love, it feels like playing is more of a responsibility or a task I have to do.

I've got other interests, namely tennis and just generally hanging out. I'm getting much more social in general and I have a better group of friends. I have a girlfriend now as well. I'm reading more and I'm caring more about myself in terms of exercise and stuff.

So guys, before I do major damage to my collection, is there anyone that can convince me not to sell off this stuff? I've already gotten rid of my most valuble stuff, such as Panzer Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, Digital Devil Saga Deluxe, and a few SNES gems.