If you seen my Sega Master System complete collection then you know that I also found Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade UBI Edition for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Like Ghost House on the SMS it would be the last title I needed to finish off my licensed NES collection and the really weird thing about it was on the SAME FREAKIN DAY (August 8, 2006)! Special thanks to Kyle and Ken at the KnK Shop here in Orillia for getting a lot of the final ones for me, Qixmaster on Digital Press, Atticgems, Tmlfan, Gnr4life here on cgcc, and everyone else out there that's loves this machine and gave me their help! If I am forgetting anybody please yell at me, eh? Now without further delay here are a few pics of my 800 plus NES collection:

Here is a wide look at my collection.

These carts here are some of the rarest in my set plus here are a few books that helped me know all the NES games out there.

Here are a few of my NES gizmos and books.

These are some of my NES boxes.

I threw in this crappy picture of my crappy 1942 cart just for fun.

OK, this list of carts doesn't look too impressive at first but these are all my rare 5 screw carts. This image is presented to you by Pringles! "Once you pop you can't stop!"

Here is some shameless self promotion. This is me in my Mario Brothers shirt.

Heh heh, to mark the fact I got SMS and licensed NES collections done I did this special art here where I have my website girls sharing a kiss.

Thanks for looking!