Hey guys, I figured you could help--there are two games I'm trying to track down information about.

The first is a Super Famicom game, whcih I had played via emulation some time ago but I can't remember its name (save that it was long and--obviously--Japanese). The game was, I think, a choose-your-own-adventure kind of ordeal where you read text accompanied by still images, and make choices. I remember the title screen showed a couple of kid (they were all drawn realistically and I think the game attempted photorealistic graphics--as photorealistic as the SFC could get anyway), and then suddenly these demonic sillouhettes appeared over them. Any information whatsoever on this game is appreciated.

The second game I'm trying to track down information (actually, a playable copy of) is a PC game. The title is Last Half of Darkness III. It was an MS-DOS game, possibly released on floppy disks, in around the early 1990s. As far as I know, you could only buy it directly from the publisher. It would probably be an adventure game remniscient of Shadowgate. I've been trying to find this game for years and it is hard as nails to find--its not even on any abandonware sites. However I've read comments by at least one person who appears to have played it, and I've e-mailed the creators who, though they no longer distribute the game, they seemed to believe it was released. If anyone happens to have a copy of this game I'd be willing to buy it for a fair price.

Thanks in advance.