So, here is my situation. I have been collection games for a decade. I have a ton of systems of all types and games with them.

For awhile, I was actively collecting NES games (mostly loose) to open an ebay store. However, they jacked the fees up, so I never did. Each of these NES games has been opened up and thoroughly cleaned so they are guaranteed to work. I'll attach a picture of my work to show you guys what I mean. I literally have more than 2000 NES games to sell.

I don't think the economy is going to have a huge rebound any time soon so I'm just going to sell these at currently depressed prices.

I also have about 8 NES Consoles with new Pin connectors to sell. Here is what I think I will do.

Make 8 bundles out of those. Sell them each with one or two must haves and then a bunch of other filler. Say Mario 1, Mario 3, and like 15 games like Rad Racer, Top Gun, Jeopardy, etc. I think I could get like $75+ each on the bundles.

Take the other games and make one large unique loose collection to sell on Evilbay. Just with my loose games I bet I can hit 500 unique games. I think this will sell as it will attract attention.

Sell the rest of them individually for popular titles like Contra, Megaman, Mario's, Zelda's, etc and sell the rest in Lots of say 50 games each.

What do you guys think? I really need some good advice here so I don't throw money away.

You'll notice in the attached pic that I cleaned the left half of the cart. The right half of the cart was already cleaned in alcohol. I think the difference is amazing which is why I open all the carts to do it right.