From over at NA.
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/mes...threadid=14729

Trying to start this year off with a bang! I know some of you have been asking about when the Happy Camper pre-order was going to take place and I can finally say I am ready to go. I didn't want to do the pre-order to early and tie up everyone's money for a long time. Right now the release of the game is slated for Feb 1, so long as all the print doesn't delay it any (shouldn't be long if it at all). BUT, I need everyone's help to make this game possible. I need to pre-order at LEAST 60 copies to make this game doable from a financial standpoint. It takes a lot of capital to release CIB games and I just can't afford to do it all on my own, so I am asking for everyone's help to band together to make this possible.

The game is going to be $55 shipped anywhere in the US via priority mail w/ DC# for tracking. Canada is $57 shipped, and the rest of the world is $62 shipped. Here is what you will be getting for your $$$$:

The previously unreleased Happy Camper cart
A black dust sleeve
The original artwork designed box (Tusky's best box to date IMO)
A 16 page manual
A stryo insert
A packed in woodland creature (similar to Monster in my Pocket)
A box protector
Maybe a random insert or 2 and it will be all packaged together similarly to how Ditka was, so if you liked Ditka you will love this!

Plus as a little incentive to pre-order, there will be a special pre-order item that will be included ONLY in the pre-ordered copies. You won't be able to get this if you don't pre-order! Also as a bonus for pre-ordering, you get to pick the # you want.

The total print run for HC will be 250 max (the minimum for boxes and manuals) but I am just having 110 printed at first like I did with Ditka. If you pre-order you can pick from #11-110, the first 10 are the Special Edition versions for the people who helped make this possible. You can only pick your # once payment has been sent, and #'s will not be held.

I hope to send everything to print come Friday, so the plan is to end the pre-order Thrusday night (1-8-09). Glad to answer any questions or comments. If you are ready to pre-order please send PayPal payments to NationalGameDepot@gmail.com & include which # you want in your payment. If no # is picked, then I will just assign the first available # starting at 110 and working back towards 1. I will update the list as payments are received. Thanks a bunch
~~NGD