Thread: Video Game Trader SPECIAL OFFER FOR DIGITAL PRESS MEMBERS ONLY!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cherry (Level 1) videogametrader's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Video Game Trader SPECIAL OFFER FOR DIGITAL PRESS MEMBERS ONLY!!

Hello Everyone,

Video Game Trader Magazine & Price Guide celebrated its 1 year anniversary in January. This May, we celebrate 1 year in Print form!

Digital Press was one of the first forums that I used to promote the magazine and I have made some good friends as a result of that. I am very grateful to everyone that has supported (and even those that criticized) us.

As a thank-you, I am offering a $9.99 yearly subscription to Video Game Trader. This is a special offer good for the first 100 new subscribers. Not only will you get a 1 year subscription to the magazine, but that special $9.99 rate is locked in for as long as you are a subscriber. That's a 50% lifetime discount!

We have created a special landing page for subscriptions of this type at http://www.videogametrader.com/subscribe_digitpress.htm

Our next issue is due out in March (#11). Issue #10 (January) has already sold out! And our May issue will have something special for all of you Star Trek fans!

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

With sincere thanks and appreciation,

The Video Game Trader Staff

The Fine Print: Offer valid for US and Canadian customers only. Digital Press has not endorsed nor is affiliated with Video Game Trader
    Last edited by videogametrader; 02-23-2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake :)
    ========================
    Video Game Trader Magazine & Price Guide. Keeping classic video games... alive!

Subscribe for 4 quarterly issues only $29.99. Subscribe @ www.VGTraderMag.com