Hello everyone!

As some of you may already know, I'm actively collecting NES prototypes and I'm always looking to add one more to my shelf. If any member happens to have any NES prototypes that they'd be willing to sell, I'm your man.

I'm interested in complete protos, incomplete protos, released and unreleased protos, cart protos, loose PCB protos, and loose EPROM protos. You name it, I'm interested in it.

I will gladly offer between $100-$150 for "Throw away" titles (Magmax, Hylide, Bo Jackson's Baseball, John Elway's QB, etc). I'm willing to pay far more for more popular titles (Megaman, Contra, Castlevania), rarer titles (Panic Restaurant, Pro Sport Hockey, Power Blade 2) or first-party Nintendo titles. I'm willing to drop four figures on undumped, unreleased NES titles (Which I would eventually release with my team of "From Nowhere Productions) without hesitation.

I'm willing to offer cash as well as trade. I have prototypes for SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, and Atari that I would be willing to trade towards NES titles. Some vary a great deal from the released version, and some are unreleased all together.

I have feedback on Neo-Geo, NA, and eBay. I would be more than happy to pay before items are shipped.

Feel free to post in this thread or shoot me a PM. If you have an NES prototype, but are not currently interested in selling, feel free to contact me regardless.

Thanks in advance!
- Matt