Quote Originally Posted by Black_Tiger View Post
Your list of good 3D DC games is shorter than my "so small" list of good 3D Saturn games. I'm not going to try to convince you of what's good, since you seem to have already made up your mind that the Saturn is bad no matter what. Regardless of whether or not people had a reason to buy a Saturn over another console, it doesn't change the fact that the Saturn has lots of great games for any region. Your opinion of the Saturn's library is in the minority for "classic gamers".

I'd still rather have the Saturn's North American 2D lineup (questy/RPG's & all) and it's 2D pad to actually play the games.

During the Saturn days stores like EB carried japanese games and import carts. So even the non-hardcore players were able to play japanese games. Even in my small town we had import games ever since the NES days. So the japanese Saturn library wasn't inaccessible to the rest of the world.
RPGs are the most overrated game genre ever.

And if stores DID have imported games, you got charge UP THE ASS for them. $80 for a copy of X-men Vs. Street Fighter, plus $25 or whatever for the Action Replay to play it on? Fuck that, the price of import games was too high. Do you expect the average person who just paid $400 for their Sega Saturn to shell out another $100 to play one import game? I don't think so.