Hey folks,
based on the fact that many of you liked the original theme of this forum "Chronicles", and some even have a hard time with the contrast of red, black and white, we've added a few very dull skins which our testing group has found to be very easy on the eyes.

NOTE: not all of the features of these skins has been installed yet, so if you switch over, you won't see things like an online indicator, or a rank, but rest assured they're still there and if you switch back to this theme (subRed) you'll have access to them again. Since Larry is in the process of a move and I'm not sure how long it will be before all of the modifications are in place for the new themes, I thought I'd throw these out there now for you to try out, since they're completely functional.

The new skins are as follows:

redIce: the goody-two-shoes version of the default subRed theme. A twist of light reds on an otherwise pale pallette.

subSilver: the generic out of the box forum theme. If you see a million forums in phpBB, 800,000 of them will be this style. Very plain, almost sterile, but easy to read.

BlackSoul: the closest fit of the new skins to the DP web design, black backgrounds everywhere except for where you have to read, that's a pastellish combination of blues.

Don't forget Chronicles, our version 1 theme, if you really like textured backgrounds, woodgrain, etc... I still flip back to that one every once in awhile, reminds me of 2002

Have fun, I'll let you know when they're completely functional and populated with the additional features you've come to know and love.